Merged --> Is the weather bad where you are? + What's the Weather in Your Region?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Popmartijn said:
Hey Sula, where exactly is Huemoz (yeah, Switzerland I know, but where in Switzerland?). And sledding? What about skiing! I also want to be in the Alps! :scream:

hey marty, it is just down the road from Villars...which is just up from Montreux, which is down the way on Lake Geneva from Lausanne, which is down the lake from Geneva. :D Make sense? hehe.

:wave: to the Netherlands. Ik find het leuk!

Come here to ski, Popmartijn!

Its friggin cold in my home town. I don?t mind well into the hundreds I just mind friggin cold like here.

it has been very cold. but i's a bit warmer now. the other day it was about 10 degrees, but it's up to 30 now. it snowed last night a bit (no accumulation). it's been mist-raining all day. nice and gloomy, i like it.

the weather here in singapore is virtually the same all 365 days of the year. talk about predicatibility. i don't even bother reading weather forecasts while i'm here.

...i've devised my own weather gauge which consists of several empty buckets and seeing just how many of them i can fill with my perspiration within 1 minute of stepping outdoors. :yuck:

...i've never appreciated clouds and rain in my life as much as i do now: *sticks panting tongue out in anticipation*

OK, a small update here. Of course the snow wouldn't last in the Netherlands. It rained (again) today so most of the snow has disappeared. Nothing special anymore, just a grey sky.

C ya!

Marty

It's been unseasonably warm in southern california for weeks, highs in the 80s and even 90s, you'd swear it was May. I guess were not going to have winter this year :(

Starts off at about 18?C/ 64?F and works its way up to around 36?C/97?F over about 5 days, then the cycle repeats.

Showers and thunderstorms likely. Warm and breezy. Highs in the mid 60s. South winds 15 to 25 mph and gusty. Chance of rain 70 percent.

57?F
Cloudy
Feels Like 57?F

UV Index: 0 Minimal
Dew Point: 54?F
Humidity: 88%
Visibility: Unlimited
Pressure: 29.76 inches and falling
Wind: From the South Southwest at 23 gusting to 30 mph

us_tup_closeradar_medium_usen.jpg

there's me, in memphis.

Last edited:
i miss florida

i like this better: :sad:

45?F
Clear Feels Like 45?F

UV Index: 0 Minimal
Dew Point: 45?F
Humidity: 100%
Visibility: Unlimited
Pressure: 30.08 inches and steady
Wind: calm

us_tpa_closeradar_medium_usen.jpg

There is no smilie appropriate to show what my face is like right now

brsat1.jpg

brvis1.jpg

MONDAY 0600 UNTIL 1800
Brief sunny intervals and snow showers, the showers reaching all parts as the strong winds become increasingly northwesterly. Moderate accumulations of snow likely with drifting in places. Risk of hail and thunder.

Statistics Maximum Temperature 3 oC
Minimum Temperature 0 oC
Wind Direction NW
Wind Speed 22 mph
Last updated 08:30 03/02/03

MON 1800 UNTIL TUE 0600
Strong, gusty, northwesterly winds continuing to bring plenty of snow showers, some heavy and prolonged in places, giving further appreciable snowfall, especially over high ground in north.

Statistics Maximum Temperature 2 oC
Minimum Temperature -2 oC
Wind Direction NW
Wind Speed 15 mph

High ground....I live on a big mountain :drool:

Originally posted by bono-vox
There is no smilie appropriate to show what my face is like right now

i wish it was snowing here.

if i could pick the weather, i'd rather it be warm and sunny. i wish it was summer all year long. summer...beaches...i miss the beach. :sad:

I dunno what our temperature is right now-I don't think it's that cold out.

Right now it's cloudy-but we're supposed to get some snow today. Wind's supposed to increase, too.

So, hopefully, an early out could occur (and I'd like it to be before geometry today, LOL).

Angela

Uhm just Scotland, Norn Iron and East England me thinks

Back
Top Bottom