MERGED ----> Is it time to post that pic again? + Post yer pic here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well I just got finished reading all 21 pages of this thread cuz I was either too lazy or too busy to read it before :lol:

anway, here's my pic, it was taken on New Year's Day this year.

3359%3B47523232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E8%3B5%3E33%3A%3Ewsnrcg%3D3232395543%3C78nu0mrj

you are all so purty!! salome&girlfriend and Bama&wife, cute couples and really pretty pics! deathbear is a cutie too! Giant Lemon love your piccie too..
oh and meeganie, it was DEFINITELY u at the Doves show! so sorry I didn't say hi.

but.....Whiskers, you are the prettiest one in the thread, sorry everyone else!

I had lotsa pics i coulda posted b4 my computer died on me, if I go home before I am booted out of this forum I'll get some again. Lilly might have one of me and my sisters that i sent to her by accident when I was trying to send her a piccie of my puppy :D

ILuvLarryMullen said:
Here are some pictures of me.
yes, I am completely insane.:coocoo:

Completely insane doesn't quite cover the spectrum of insanity we're talking about here, I'm afraid. ;)

Here be Chels

Attachments

• chel.jpg
    chel.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 261
MissVelvetDress_75 said:

yep, i like this B&W one too. ;)

Thank you. I urged Sicy to change my profile pic, because I tought the B&W is too personal... I don?t like to be profiled half naked.

Sicy said:

I like this one of you and Sorgie.

33598%3B%3A723232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E232334%3A593993ot1lsi

Yeah thanks Sicy!
Not my black flies that I spent waaaayyyy to damn much money on. I stand by this decision. And I have not lost them as all the doubters said I would. Fools!

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

oh come on..half naked is good...whatcha scared of? a bunch of PM's by crazed girls in here? :mac:

No, definitely not that. Its just... I posted my pic here because its such a long time I am around, and I get to know people, and everything. But normally I wouldn?t put a pic on the net. it?s just too personal.

And I think on a half naked pic I don?t seem serious enough for FYM... and I prefer to keep my shades on for the newbies.

Jeeeez dizzy, have fun!

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:

No, definitely not that. Its just... I posted my pic here because its such a long time I am around, and I get to know people, and everything. But normally I wouldn?t put a pic on the net. it?s just too personal.

And I think on a half naked pic I don?t seem serious enough for FYM... and I prefer to keep my shades on for the newbies.

i understand...:wave:

Wow! I finally got a chance to read through this thread. (after plowing through the 27 page premium thread last night! lol!) This place is practically a modelling agency catalogue!

I will post that pic of me and Sweetest Thing (and also drumkeeran) tonight, and this past weekend we took a group pic of Angel, myself, Arun and Zone. I think it was taken on Angel's camera, but hopefully she can post it soon. We never did find Sweetest Thing at the show! :hmm:

BTW, does anyone have any wedding pics or pics in formal clothes of themselves? That would be fun to look at too I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom