MERGED-->Interpol Antics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Got it this week.

Still like the first one better.

Antics starts out slow...best songs are in the middle to late-middle of the album!

:up:

The_Sweetest_Thing said:
how are they live? anyone? I'm seeing them tomorrow, I think...

They were fantastic at Curiosa. I was extremely impressed with how well they replicate their studio sound live. They're very tight live, just like they are on the albums. I honestly really want to see them in a club setting. :up:

You're welcome to come see them with me over Halloween weekend. :)

P.S. And Secret Machines too!

The more I listen to it, the more I love it. I was lukewarm at first, then I liked it but not as much as TOTBL, now I am not sure which is better.

I'd love to, but you said you were going to give me a ringie-dingie to make sure all will be kosher...

I saw them this past week, and it was a very good show. People kept screaming Stella, but they wouldn't play the song. Bastards. :|

Hawk269 and I saw them in NYC for a pre-tour kickoff show a week ago. 200 people at Bowery Ballroom and we were about second row. Sounded really good. Hawk liked them more than I did -- they didn't rock as much as Franz Ferdinand did but they aren't a rock band. Played alot of stuff, good mix of first and second album including Leif Erikson and NYC. Good show overall and really lucky to see them in such a small venue.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom