MERGED--> Heath Ledger Found Dead?!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't believe this! This is so sad! I immediately thought of his daughter when this happened.
Could it be that he is so depressed over his split from Michelle Williams? I'm just trying to make sense of this...

phillyfan26 said:
I've not seen any of his films yet, but from his reviews, it sounds like he was fantastic.

'Tis truly a shame.

Brokeback Mountain is definitely his best. He was phenomenal in that.

That is so incredibly disgusting that the paparazzi are there. :| So disrespectful.

ThoraSEB said:

That crossed my mind as well. How horrible. :sad:

I feel so awful for Michelle and his daughter. :(

I thought of this too, and also, how his parents/family must be back in Australia. :sad: What an unbelievable thing to have to wake up to.

This is just so awful.

I'm totally blown away. I wasn't incredibly familiar with his work, but I knew he was very talented. I just saw the headline on Yahoo!, and the first words out of my mouth were "Holy shit." So sad for little Matilda and his family.:sad:

LemonMacPhisto said:

My mother said the same thing.

I hope this doesn't sound callous, but I wonder how it'll affect The Dark Knight.

Weren't they near completion on this? Or done shooting altogether?

I still can't believe this.

Part of me hopes this is just a case of 'viral marketing' gone too far.

It would be pretty sweet if they televise his funeral and right at the height of the service the casket opens with Heath in full Joker makeup as he yells, "Why so SERIOUS?"

That's what I am going to hope for ...

Wow, it never even crossed my mind that he was a druggie. It's strange how some celebrities are very open with their drug problems while others manage to keep it secretive.
Dark Knight movie will have a significance besides just being a new Batman movie.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
the paparazi is swarming his apartment and it's absolutely disgusting.

even in death they can't leave a guy alone.

It is a crime scene. They'll only be able to get so far. Not surprising by the way.

Sleeping pills were reported to be near his body.

Merda! I have just head on tv...

:sad:

zuropa_fit said:
HOLY CRAP!!!!!!! :sad: This makes me really really sad and brings back memories of when River Phoenix died. ugh. What a bummer.

this is exactly what I though when I head the news. such a shock!

Dalton said:
Part of me hopes this is just a case of 'viral marketing' gone too far.

It would be pretty sweet if they televise his funeral and right at the height of the service the casket opens with Heath in full Joker makeup as he yells, "Why so SERIOUS?"

That's what I am going to hope for ...

Good gravy.

BonoVoxSupastar said:
This reminds me of the day I heard about River...

:yes:
I am really sad about this, another young, talented life gone.
God, don't these people get it though...drugs will fricken kill you.
(cause of death may be drug related)

Now just like River, we will see him in his work and wonder what could have been.

Ron and I were just talking about him last night, and I was looking forward to seeing him as The Joker.

RIP
Heath.

This is honestly the most devastated I've even been by a celebrity or artist death.

I just heard a quote in the news about him being the future of Hollywood, and it was so true. Easily one of, if not THE most promising young actor these days, and a true inspiration as well. I doubt I'll ever be able to watch his work again without tearing up.

RIP Heath. Hopefully you're in a better place.

im-not-there-ledger.jpg

ledger_wideweb__470x309,0.jpg

I have to say, this is the first celebrity death in a long long time that has impacted me negatively. My jaw dropped when I heard here at work. I don't even know what to say. I'm really, legitimately upset. Fuck man.

RIP Heath.

:sad:

Back
Top Bottom