MERGED--> Gwyneth's New Baby Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Why is she announcing this now? Everyone knew she was pregnant months ago after her mother spilled the beans and she's since been photographed more than once looking obviously pregnant?

Rumor has it that if it's a boy the name will be Capone.

Yes, that Capone.

anitram said:

Yes, that Capone.

Like AL Capone? That really does not sound like something Gwyneth would go for (granted, I don't know her) nor do I think hippyish peaceful Chris would like a son named after a mobster....

Are you sure it wasn't Capote? After the writer? I hear Gwyneth is going to have a part in (another) movie about his life. This would seem to make a lot more sense.

anitram is correct about the Capone rumors.

[q]Gwyneth Paltrow & Chris Martin

Due date: May
It's a... question mark. Gwynnie likes to keep her personal life on the down low.
And baby makes... four. Gwynnie and Chris, who married in 2003, have a daughter, Apple, who will turn two in May.
Work schedule: Gwyneth has spoken publicly about how she's decided to become choosy when it comes to taking roles. That said, she has six projects coming out in 2006. (That's choosy?) They include Running with Scissors (in the can), Love and Other Disasters (currently filming) and an untitled Marlene Dietrich project. Expect some of the films to get pushed back ‑- or for Gwyn to drop out of them completely.
Pregnancy diary: Chris and Gwyn could be expecting a boy. The buzz is that they plan to name their bundle of joy Capone. Chris reportedly picked out the name because he said it "has character." (January 4)... Gwyneth is reportedly considering an underwater birth this time around. If you remember, the first time she was pregnant there was also talk that she was going to try this. But apparently she feels more comfortable trying it this time. She is also said to have thoroughly researched it (January 3)... Access Hollywood confirms Gwyn is expecting her second kiddie (Dec. 4)... Judging from recent photos, Gwyn is clearly pregnant. Still no official word (Nov. 30)... Since Gwyneth gave birth to Apple, there has been constant speculation that she is expecting a little Orange. All the rumors have been unsubstantiated. In September, though, the buzz picks up and now the more reliable news outlets ‑- like Us ‑- are reporting it. They say she's three months along (November 4).

[/q]

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ned=&q=gwyneth+capone&btnG=Search+News

anitram said:
Why is she announcing this now? Everyone knew she was pregnant months ago after her mother spilled the beans and she's since been photographed more than once looking obviously pregnant?

Yes, that Capone.

Some people like to wait before announcing their pregnancy. They feel they might jinx it. There was an actor whose wife was going to have a baby and I think they announced it a bit early. She ended up miscarrying. :slant:

If they name their kid Capone, he'd be born with more manliness then the father

I just see a baby sliding out of the womb with a cigar and fedora and a thin mustache

Lemonfix said:

Like AL Capone? That really does not sound like something Gwyneth would go for (granted, I don't know her) nor do I think hippyish peaceful Chris would like a son named after a mobster....

Are you sure it wasn't Capote? After the writer? I hear Gwyneth is going to have a part in (another) movie about his life. This would seem to make a lot more sense.

Does Apple sound like something she'd go for? Or something anyone would go for, for that matter? :lol:

At least she's keeping the stupid going, so one kid wont stand out from the other.

:happy:

Back
Top Bottom