MERGED--> Gwyneth's New Baby Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
capt.ggw13601170420.golden_globes_ggw136.jpg

I know nothing about fashion, I thought she looked very pretty

It sure beats the black see through top w/ the sag :wink:

I think the dress looks much better from the front than it does from the side for some reason, nothing to do w/ her pregnancy

It's a Boy for Gwyneth Paltrow

LOS ANGELES - It's a boy for actress Gwyneth Paltrow and Coldplay singer Chris Martin.

Moses Martin, the couple's second child, was born during the weekend in New York City, the office of Paltrow publicist Stephen Huvane said Monday. No other information was being released.

The "Shakespeare in Love" Oscar winner is 33, the British-born Coldplay rocker is 29. Their daughter, Apple, will be 2 years old on May 14.

After Apple's birth, Paltrow appeared on "The Oprah Winfrey Show" and said she didn't understand why people were making a big deal about her daughter's name. Paltrow said it was Martin who came up with Apple.

"It conjured such a lovely picture for me — you know, apples are so sweet and they're wholesome and it's biblical — and I just thought it sounded so lovely and clean," Paltrow told Winfrey.

Moses :|

people.com

Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin have added to their family. Their second child, a son named Moses Martin, was born this weekend, the actress's rep tells PEOPLE.

The Shakespeare in Love Oscar winner, 33, and her British-born Coldplay frontman husband, 29, already have a daughter, Apple, born May 14, 2004. Moses is the name of a song Martin wrote for his wife in 2003.

Following months of speculation that she was pregnant, in January Paltrow confirmed that she and Martin were expecting. After a Screen Actors Guild screening of Paltrow's movie Proof, Lou Diamond Philips, about to moderate a panel on the film, introduced Paltrow as "a pregnant woman" and then asked her, "How far along are you?"

"Far enough along to feel very cumbersome," Paltrow answered.

When a member of the audience asked her how she got her hair so shiny, Paltrow replied, according to TV's The Insider: "It must be the prenatal vitamins ... I've been taking them for a few years."

Three months after the birth of daughter Apple, the new mother appeared on The Oprah Winfrey Show and admitted she couldn't understand why people were making such a fuss over the baby's name, which, in its entirety, is Apple Blythe Alison Martin.

Paltrow said that her husband suggested the name soon after she discovered she was pregnant. "It conjured such a lovely picture for me – you know, apples are so sweet and they're wholesome and it's biblical – and I just thought it sounded so lovely and ... clean," Paltrow told Winfrey. "And I just thought, 'Perfect!'"

"We love unusual names in the family," Paltrow's mom, Blythe Danner, told PEOPLE in January.

As for being a mom, Paltrow told Winfrey that the overwhelming love she feels for her child is "a whole new dimension in emotion that I've never experienced. It's crazy."

Congrats Gwyneth&Chris :applaud: not sure about the name, but at least it's not another fruit!

hahaha, congrats to Wanker and Wife.

Moses?

and they say Bono has a messiahiac complex :coocoo:

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom