MERGED ----> Gimme More - Britney Spears

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
gimme gimme more gimme more gimme gimme

CRACKING TUNE.

this shit's the shitits, ladies and gentlemen.

apparently britney turned down the chance to record umbrella. man... she could have had the best 1-2 punch of the summer had she realized the strength of that song as well.

gimme gimme

giggity giggity.

I laughed when I read someone saying that Gimme More is Sexyback without the hook. Heh.

But I like Gimme More. I hope her album has a few killer pop tunes like her last one did.

Toxic FTW.

I really dislike Britney Spears, but Toxic is a great pop song.

The violin kills me.

corianderstem said:
I laughed when I read someone saying that Gimme More is Sexyback without the hook. Heh.

SexyBack has a hook? Where?

Gimme More is OK though, but Toxic is better. :wink:

Re: gimme gimme more gimme more gimme gimme

Zoomerang96 said:

apparently britney turned down the chance to record umbrella.

Is this true? What a terrible career move.

I dig Rihanna more anyway.

Britney and the word "music" should never be in the same sentence. Her shit makes Milli Vanilli look like the fuckin' Beatles. Obviously, the title of her new song should be Gimme Less.

Once again, Britney's only talent was that she was a piece of ass. Well, she's no longer a piece of ass, so there goes the talent.

It's pretty cool. Another leaked song - 'Baby Boy' (not a Beyonce cover!!) is also pretty darn good. As long as she can sort her shit out, the music she is making may be strong enough to get her back in the upper part of the charts.

I Just Downloaded "Gimme More" by Britney Spears

And I keep playing it over and over and dancing. It's the number 1 song on iTunes.:| Who else is gonna admit to this? Any embarrassing iTunes downloads are welcome:D

I was at JB Hi-Fi today and they had the new Britney album there. It's gotta be the worst cover artwork since Aerosmith's "Just Push Play":

51jMQnxSCeL._SS500_.jpg

What on earth were they thinking?? :yuck:

That is a SERIOUSLY fugly cover. Honestly. Although if Britney had a hand in it, it's not like she's showing good judgement anywhere else in her life, is it? :yuck:

However, this record is getting good reviews. I'm really excited to hear it, loving big dumb pop songs the way I do! I've avoided listening to any leaked tracks or the official tracks online. I can wait two more days.

Saracene said:
I was at JB Hi-Fi today and they had the new Britney album there. It's gotta be the worst cover artwork since Aerosmith's "Just Push Play":

51jMQnxSCeL._SS500_.jpg

What on earth were they thinking?? :yuck:

Isn't she suppossed to have an entire team of peolpe who's sole job would be to not allow this crap to be released? It's horrible.

Of all the fake covers I've seen, I would have chosen this one to use instead of the real cover:

1776978115_c8c23b7384_m.jpg

There are some fake ones on the web that are going for the obvious Britney snark, but I think someone just took that picture from a recent photo shoot from "Allure" magazine.

Yeah, I think Gimme More is absolute crap. There's nothing to it.

Speaking of songs one artists rejects and another takes up: Janet Jackson was offered and rejected Slave 4 U before it went to Britney.

Back
Top Bottom