MERGED-->Eskimo Joe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angela Harlem

Jesus Online
Eskimo Joe

Lets talk about them. Actually I'm curious to find out more and have no idea where to start. From The Sea is thankfully not ruined by radio saturation and I'm wondering if the rest of their stuff is as good.

Anyone know? Beli? Cass? Kieran? Even Calluna? OzAurora?

:wink:

the 18 people who were curious enough toi open this thread, go download From The Sea by Eskimo Joe and report back with your opinions. Go. Do it now. Quickly. Time is of the essence.

Apparently.

Meh.

Do it anyway though.
Or I'll kill your goldfish.
:|

it is rather unspectacular. Is that a word?

Hmm, still, it has potential, they have potential and compared to the other blandness that is around, if it has to be bland, this is what I want.

An Eskimo is an Innuit (I believe) who lives in arctic regions.

Try on a P2P network for it, I'm not sure of where you'd find it on a site as such.

my memory of eskimo joe, from back in their " I could never knit a sweater" days....
I won a pass to see Superjesus play and Eskimo Joe were their support band. The Eskimo Joe boys had so many Gibson guitars on display on the stage I was dead jealous.
They have improved/developed musically. They are OK, but they don't really do it for me.
Sorry Angela I don't know much about them.

Angela Harlem said:
the 18 people who were curious enough toi open this thread, go download From The Sea by Eskimo Joe and report back with your opinions. Go. Do it now. Quickly. Time is of the essence.

Alright alright :angry:

I downloaded it and I liked it. Happy now?:applaud:

yes!
:angry:

:kiss: thank you dr t. :D

they have a new song out. it doesnt sound like this one. not sure if i like it yet and cannot remember the name of it, but i am doubting you liked from the sea enough to be curious about their next one. still!

I downloaded A Song is a City and it's not bad at all! Not mindblowing either but certainly better than bands that are... ehm, worse. :shifty:

Their older stuff is pretty standard poppy rock. For the non-Australians here, think of Ash.

The last two albums are a kinda change for them, I guess as they get older (they've been around for about 5 years and would now only be 21-23yrs old or so). They are developing in leaps and bounds on each album though. I think they'll be very, very good in another album or two.

I think they're great. Good guys as well. Perth can produce that kind of band at a ridiculous rate. There's so much talent over there.

Back
Top Bottom