MERGED --> Do you look like a celebrity? + What Well Known Person Do You Look Like?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i look like bono.

IMG_0246.jpg

:wink:

really though, my dad totally looks like Kevin Bacon. My friends all call him Kevin :D

my dad:
mydad.jpg

kevin bacon:

kbaconinterviewtitle.jpg

AtomicBono said:

really though, my dad totally looks like Kevin Bacon. My friends all call him Kevin :D

my dad:
mydad.jpg

kevin bacon:

kbaconinterviewtitle.jpg

Oh my god that is insane!!!!!!

Ok, I've been told I look like that chick in "Desperatly Seeking Susan" Roseanne Arquette.

image002.jpg

I think he was drunk. :D

Moi

cherylprofile.jpg

cherylaug05.jpg

I clearly look like Audrey Hepburn :sexywink:

Picture127.jpg

Cleasai said:
I'll try to take a better example picture but you can kind of get the idea. Ever since I grew out my hair and gotee, I've been told that I look like a certain savior in particular :huh:

T520051222064505109.jpg

My brother started it and now other people have caught on. :rolleyes:

hehehehehe... and that foggy pic gaves the final touch :D

you should buy one of those "sacred heart" t-shirts...

Niamh_Saoirse said:

Wow! They really look alike!

At first, I thought that was a pic of the real Kavin Bacon. :lol:

I know I did too when I first saw the pic! :lol:

Sicy you really do look like Sofia! It's uncanny with how some of you really look like a dead ringer for a celebrity! My best friend looks like a young Matthew Broderick. Have to find his pic somewhere that really shows it. As for me I don't think I have ever been told I look like a celebrity :shrug:

Bebe, I've actually gotten that a lot too but I dont really think so so I didnt mention it :lol:

What Well Known Person Do You Look Like?

What well known person do you look like?

I look like Chase Utley (more-so when my hair is at his length).

Not bad, phillyfan. There were enough oohs and ahhs about him when he played here in Scranton.

I had a thread like this recently.. see if I can find it.

I've been getting Sofia Coppola lately.

I've gotten Madonna, Rick Wakeman (That's right. The piano player from Yes.), Ann Coulter and Legolas. And if it wasn't for my constant paranoia, I'd put up a picture. XD

I want to see kevin spacey pictures!

And Atomicbono I was waiting to see if you mentioned that before I did about your dad, that image will sticki n my mind for all of time...but that picture where you said you look like bono is gone now :(

I...really truly DON'T look like anyone :(

LikeNoOneBefore said:
Ann Coulter

I'm sorry :sad:

Do you eat the souls of liberal-born babies too?

I get a Vacation/Sixteen Candles/Breakfast Club-era Anthony Michael Hall alot these days.

And Jason Biggs/the guy who screwed the pie from American Pie, except with different color hair.

picture109dp3.jpg

tumbanthonymichaelhallalsbrianralphjohnsonya8.jpg

jasonbiggs3vh0.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom