MERGED --> discontinued + Anyone remember this cereal?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Utoo said:
3.jpg

I never ate Bonkers, but I remember seeing the commercials as a kid in the 80s & I always wanted to try it. Alas, I missed my chance!

I remember eating those!

I hate it when they discontinue my favorite drinks. :angry:

the squash-filled pasta at Trader Joe's. I hate squash, but these were to freaking die for. Every time I start to love something there, they stop making it :(

Re: discontinued

icelle said:
dont you hate it when something you buy at the market is discontinued?

my ben and jerry's coconut ice cream with almonds and chocolate has been discontinued for many years. i can never get over that one.

another one of my favorites was a cereal. Oreo O's. I just found out at my market they dont carry it anymore!:sad:

:hug: i understand.
also kind of like when a chain store you reallly can get some nice things at a resonable price [NOT Walmart:yuck:] goes away and you have troulbe finding the stuff elsewhere ORi t can take months even yrs sometime for other stores or chains to pick up the slack. :|

so far i've been lucky........in food items.

one of my fav [and semi-new time-wise] Ben&Jer flavors is Chocolate Therapy..........:drool:
........it was taken out of the stores maybe by late spring,, after being around ?? 6+ mons.

But luckily I have ben&jer stores in my city.
Where i can still get my fix 1 or 2x a month.:hyper:

Bonos_Lemon said:
Don't even get me started. I have a conspiracy theory that Safeway and Trader Joe's are out to make my life miserable by taking away all the items I love one at a time. :angry:
I know what you mean! Especially Trader Joes. They had a fantastic spaghetti sauce with mushrooms and green peppers...discontinued it. A superb shampoo/conditioner combo...discontinued it. A frozen paella mix that was so tasty...discontinued it. These delicious Irish Cream liquor-filled chocolates...discontinued them. :scream: :rant:

Utoo said:
I never ate Bonkers, but I remember seeing the commercials as a kid in the 80s & I always wanted to try it. Alas, I missed my chance!
IIRC, they were sort of like Starburst Fruit Chews, only with dual flavors. Like eating two different Starbursts at a time.

Last edited:
That Holiday Spice Pepsi stuff they had in like 2004. AGGGHHHH I NEED ITS CHRISTMASY GOODNESS BADLY!!!!! :scream:

And I can't find my effin Butterfinger hot chocolate anywhere. :banghead:

I wasn't happy when U.S. pharmacies stopped selling triptophan. I understand you can still get that in Canada and Europe. Boo-hoo!:mad: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

TheQuiet1 said:

I even loved the packaging.

Not that they have been discontinued but I don't like that they changed the name of Opal Fruits to Starburst - they will always be Opal Fruits in my book.

Back
Top Bottom