MERGED-->Coldplay Live-Please Post All Comments Here!! + live broadcast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For the first show, or second

*tries to image the top of the hollywood bowl

Last time I was there - It was empty and I remember looking way up from the first pit thinking "that's a ways up there"

I'll be in LA in two weeks - I might swing by the venue and check out your location....:lol:

zonelistener said:
For the first show, or second

*tries to image the top of the hollywood bowl

Last time I was there - It was empty and I remember looking way up from the first pit thinking "that's a ways up there"

I'll be in LA in two weeks - I might swing by the venue and check out your location....:lol:

I didn't even know there were 2 shows :der:

Its for Saturday 5/31

I'm sure the seats aren't that bad but I just saw them really close up in Phoenix and I'm kinda spoiled :mac:

Missed them when they came within 300 miles of my small city. Caught them on Jay Leno the other night and was quite mesmerized by the piano dedication on Clocks. I especially like Spies from the Parachutes album. Hope it get more play at sometime.. They will olny get better.. if together for awhile.

sue4u2 said:
Missed them when they came within 300 miles of my small city. Caught them on Jay Leno the other night and was quite mesmerized by the piano dedication on Clocks. I especially like Spies from the Parachutes album. Hope it get more play at sometime.. They will olny get better.. if together for awhile.

I heard Clocks on the radio on the way home from a pre-Christmas party. I was absolutely floored. It's one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard in my life. I *had* to have the CD's, then I had to have a concert ticket.......whoo, hoo!!!:drool: :evil: :censored:

Damn, forgot this wasn't PLEBA. :lol:

coldplay live broadcast

seems to be quite a few coldplay fans here who have ssen them recently. i just saw them in houston and the following week a local radio station aired the entire concert. i was extremly pleased with the perfect soundboard recording that included two excellent new songs. my question does anyone know of this happening anywhere else coldplay has played recently and did anyone bother to record them.

Last edited:
verte76 said:

I heard Clocks on the radio on the way home from a pre-Christmas party. I was absolutely floored. It's one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard in my life.

I'm glad I'm not the only person who feels this way. Clocks is breathtaking. That part where the rest of the band stops and the only thing that goes on is the piano... :bow: :drool: :bow:

When I heard it live, I just closed my eyes and felt the blessing. Such a beautiful song....

I thought I was going to have to pull over when I heard "Clocks" for the first time. It's downright heavenly. God..............:drool: :evil: :censored:

*oops, forgot this wasn't PLEBA*:lol:

HeartlandGirl said:

I'm glad I'm not the only person who feels this way. Clocks is breathtaking. That part where the rest of the band stops and the only thing that goes on is the piano... :bow: :drool: :bow:

When I heard it live, I just closed my eyes and felt the blessing. Such a beautiful song....

i can't wait to hear clocks live cause it's my fav song off of AROBTTH and it's such a beautiful song. i'll feel like such a :reject: if i :sad: when they play that song but i just might....that or scream my head off. haven't decided yet. :wink:

Here's what I wrote in my journal about Clocks the night after the concert:

"My favorite song of theirs. So rocking and so beautiful at the same time. Lots of palms open and forward for me during this one. Divinity when the song stops but the piano goes on. I rocked out and jumped around a lot, hands toward heaven."

Yes, it's a little over the top, but I'm a sucker for a song that really makes you feel something. I heard it in my truck on the way home from shopping the other day. I don't remember the driving, but I do remember enjoying life in that moment.

Okay, now I'm really over the top!!! Sweet Tart, I hope you cry and scream and do whatever you feel! It's gonna be awesome!

HeartlandGirl said:
Yes, it's a little over the top, but I'm a sucker for a song that really makes you feel something. I heard it in my truck on the way home from shopping the other day. I don't remember the driving, but I do remember enjoying life in that moment.

i believe jeff and i were talking about how Clocks is just one of those songs that makes you feel happy when you hear it. i love this song! it is fantastic live actually all the songs are fantastic live, but this song really gives me chill bumps along with Yellow live. :drool: :heart:

i will post some pics of Chris I got while about 3 feet from stage during Clocks and the rest of the show..
Clocks= my fav.

that was the song that talked me into seeing them live.:)

The Wanderer said:
in some ways, hearing "clocks" reminds me of how I feel when I hear "beautiful day"

can't beat that piano

that song gets people "airborne"..:up:
esp the part where Chris screams...
'NOTHING ELSE COMPARES
NOTHING ELSE COMPARES
NOTHING ELSE COMPARES"
:)

Diamond

diamond said:

that song gets people "airborne"..:up:
esp the part where Chris screams...
'NOTHING ELSE COMPARES
NOTHING ELSE COMPARES
NOTHING ELSE COMPARES"
:)

Diamond

MmmHmmm. :yes:

:bow: CLOCKS :bow:

I definitely get that Beautiful Day vibe, too.

Sweet Tart said:

i can't wait to hear clocks live cause it's my fav song off of AROBTTH and it's such a beautiful song. i'll feel like such a :reject: if i :sad: when they play that song but i just might....that or scream my head off. haven't decided yet. :wink:

you'll probably do both :yes:

I actually thought Clocks would be the highlight for me but it turned out to be Yellow that gave me the biggest rush...and even though I missed the first few minutes of it, Politik was amazing...it gave me chills!

Bono's American Wife said:
I actually thought Clocks would be the highlight for me but it turned out to be Yellow that gave me the biggest rush...and even though I missed the first few minutes of it, Politik was amazing...it gave me chills!

I would be hard-pressed to say which song affected me the most. Politik, since it was the opening, and the perfect opening song at that, was so powerful. The audience was just giddy. Yellow was definitely the sing-along in OKC. It was my sister's first rock concert, so I could tell that Yellow was probably the highlight for her. During "Look how they shine for you," everyone would point at Chris on the word "you." I was surprised at how excited everyone got during In My Place. The crowd sang the "Yeah"s during the chorus. It was definitely a momentous song for the crowd.

Sorry! I'm still so excited about the concert! :hyper:

HeartlandGirl said:

I would be hard-pressed to say which song affected me the most. Politik, since it was the opening, and the perfect opening song at that, was so powerful. The audience was just giddy. Yellow was definitely the sing-along in OKC. It was my sister's first rock concert, so I could tell that Yellow was probably the highlight for her. During "Look how they shine for you," everyone would point at Chris on the word "you." I was surprised at how excited everyone got during In My Place. The crowd sang the "Yeah"s during the chorus. It was definitely a momentous song for the crowd.

Sorry! I'm still so excited about the concert! :hyper:

OMG!!! I was hyperspazzed for "Yellow" too! I loved the lights! I loved the song! "In My Place" was amazing, too!! "Politik" was awesome! I was in shock! The whole thing was !!!:drool: :evil: :censored:

Last edited:
MissVelvetDress_75 said:

i believe jeff and i were talking about how Clocks is just one of those songs that makes you feel happy when you hear it. i love this song! it is fantastic live actually all the songs are fantastic live, but this song really gives me chill bumps along with Yellow live. :drool: :heart:

I'll go right off the top with you guys. :lol: This song is *divine*. :drool: :evil: :censored:

Back
Top Bottom