MERGED-->Coldplay Live-Please Post All Comments Here!! + live broadcast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
no didnt take any pictures im afraid but if you go to www.coldplay.com and look at the message board some other members have posted some pics of Wednesday and Thursday night in the live section!!!

I cannot wait till V2003 now!!!

Damn, I'm jealous. I wish I could hit these festivals *and* go to Cleveland *and* go to Turkey to check out Silk Road antiquities.

DiGi said:
Ok so I posted the Sydney show and Pittsburgh show to a concert bootleg site I use. There are some other Coldpay shows that I have uploaded in the past there as well. Some from another guy as well. I will upload the other Coldplay shows I have (not on this site) from home tonight. I have also uploaded some Radiohead shows as well.

The site is called http://www.relivetheconcert.com/main/home.asp
and all the info you will need to get into the FTP can be found on the website.

Oh and this is mainly a U2 FTP so there is a crap load of U2 stuff here as well. There is MP3, SHN and Videos.

All the Coldplay and Radiohead shows I put up are MP3's. If you do not see the shows I mentioned right away, it is because they might not have been moved from the incoming folder to the main download area.

Let me know if you have questions. Enjoy

here yertle.

i have the canadian clocks single and i 'm waiting for the austrailian one i bought on ebay to come in.

:laugh: jeff thanks for the phone call! anyway jeff just informed me that the New NME issue has a big section on Coldplay in it. i will buy it this weekend! :up:

btw i think it is a clear sign that i am a huge fan of coldplay. it is funny when a friend from out of state calls you out of the blue while he is in Barnes and Noble to tell you there is a new issue of NME with Coldplay in it. :shifty:

Last edited:
Even better is that it has pictures from Charlotte!!!! :combust:

Yeah - I am a freak - I was talking U2 with the counter woman when I found the aritcle. I had to tell her all about the Coldplay show in Charlotte.

I was driving around in my new town last night - it reminds me of Charlotte a little.

:laugh: aww the new town is cute. are we in any of those pics? :hyper:

hey Digi, i am sure you know this by now, but i of course just saw this online.

the track listings for the "Clocks 3" single:
1. Clocks (Album Versie)
2. Trouble (Live)
3. Scientist (Live)
4. Green Eyes / Mooie Ellebogen (Live)

the track listings for the "Clocks / Politik / Shiver / Daylight " single:
1. Clocks (Edit)
2. Politik (Live)
3. Shiver (Live)
4. Daylight (Live)
:heart:

i am giving those bastards at Amazon one more chance and am ordering these singles.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom