MERGED-->Coldplay Live-Please Post All Comments Here!! + live broadcast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Caught the Atlanta re-broadcast. All I can say is

DAMN!!!!

Amazing. I think someone is going to put it on their site. I want to listen to at least one more show. :dance: :happy: :happy:
*does dance*
*don't want to turn off "Clocks"*

just got back from the columbus show. they were excellent! also liked the opnening act The Music

it was funny that as chris started to sing trouble, he couldn;t stop laughing. he finally stopped and said the band wasn't used to girls screaming out " i love you" before the songs.

Last edited:
I was also at the Columbus show, great venue, great show, Chris and the guys seemed very cool and authentic. I enjoyed it very much........

:up:

another funny moment was after the 3rd or 4th song he said "sorry that we haven't said hello yet but we wanted to play a few songs first and show you we're not shit."

U2ME3 said:
another funny moment was after the 3rd or 4th song he said "sorry that we haven't said hello yet but we wanted to play a few songs first and show you we're not shit."

Yes, that was humorous, I enjoyed the venue alot too, great acoustics!

U2ME3 said:

LMAO!!! That guy is *so* funny!! And yes, he'd better get used to girls screaming "I love you". :drool: :evil: :censored:

DiGi said:
Hey I forgot among all the other crap I have I have the Sydney show (from this past August) MP3. Anyone interested in that?

sure.

DiGi said:
Hey I forgot among all the other crap I have I have the Sydney show (from this past August) MP3. Anyone interested in that?

OMG YEAH!

please.....that would be so wonderful. :hyper:

OK I will post it to a site I upload music to I will let you all know when it is up. Otherwise if you do not want to wait a day or so. IM me and I will send it to you that way

For anyone who's been to a recent show ... what time do people start getting there to line up? When should Gina and I get there to get a good spot?

Eeeeeeeee! Coldplay tomorrow! :D

Ok so I posted the Sydney show and Pittsburgh show to a concert bootleg site I use. There are some other Coldpay shows that I have uploaded in the past there as well. Some from another guy as well. I will upload the other Coldplay shows I have (not on this site) from home tonight. I have also uploaded some Radiohead shows as well.

The site is called http://www.relivetheconcert.com/main/home.asp
and all the info you will need to get into the FTP can be found on the website.

Oh and this is mainly a U2 FTP so there is a crap load of U2 stuff here as well. There is MP3, SHN and Videos.

All the Coldplay and Radiohead shows I put up are MP3's. If you do not see the shows I mentioned right away, it is because they might not have been moved from the incoming folder to the main download area.

Let me know if you have questions. Enjoy

HeartlandSoul said:
I just got my pics from the Indy show back, but I have no clue how to post them here!! I tried using Snapfish but I must be doing something wrong! :help:

Otherwise, I can e-mail them to anyone who'd like to see them. My e-mail is sarahherr@hotmail.com.

I also have some from the Indy show....if I ever get them scanned...and posted...it's quite simple I hear, but sorry, I can't tell you how , if you get it figured out, let me know....lol
and I'd love to see your pics.....if you want... e-mail them to U2browneyedgirl@aol.com

oh and DiGi.... if noone else has mentioned this....I can't THANK YOU enough for all the info, you are making my life so easy........:hug:

browneyedgirl said:
oh and DiGi.... if noone else has mentioned this....I can't THANK YOU enough for all the info, you are making my life so easy........:hug:

thanks - glad to help.

Iris do what i did before I had Cable. Buy a zip drive. take it to work with you.

Back
Top Bottom