MERGED-->Coldplay Live-Please Post All Comments Here!! + live broadcast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MissVelvetDress_75 said:
however i have to say the opening band "the music" scared me. at least the lead singer did. it was funny. he kept making odd faces and thrusting his pelvis to the crowd, he walked over to where me and my new friends were and thrusted in front of us. the 3 of us looked at each other like this ---> :eyebrow: :no: haha! i later yelled out to someone "i would hate to see how he would be in bed!" apparently that comment was so loud because there were about 10 people around me who died laughing and i felt bad because i figured he singer heard me too. :ohmy: oops! lol. oh well.

:lmao: Iris!!!

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
however i have to say the opening band "the music" scared me. at least the lead singer did. it was funny. he kept making odd faces and thrusting his pelvis to the crowd, he walked over to where me and my new friends were and thrusted in front of us. the 3 of us looked at each other like this ---> :eyebrow: :no: haha! i later yelled out to someone "i would hate to see how he would be in bed!" apparently that comment was so loud because there were about 10 people around me who died laughing and i felt bad because i figured he singer heard me too. :ohmy: oops! lol. oh well.

OMG!!!!! :lmao: :lmao:

chris%20and%20elton02.jpg

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
however i have to say the opening band "the music" scared me. at least the lead singer did. it was funny. he kept making odd faces and thrusting his pelvis to the crowd, he walked over to where me and my new friends were and thrusted in front of us.

:lmao:

We saw them in Indy 3/4, that Music guy was :crack: He "sexually rode the microphone stand" :| And his weird hand motions. You were soooo lucky to be at the front but I think I was glad I was a few rows back during that opening act!! But, I must say their music was excellent 'cause they sound a little like Led Zeppelin, just try not to look at him, try not to look. . . :lol:

This is a link about our show.

http://www.indianapolismusic.net/pics3/coldplay.php

I was :love: for COLDPLAY

HeartlandSoul said:

:lmao:

We saw them in Indy 3/4, that Music guy was :crack: He "sexually rode the microphone stand" :| And his weird hand motions. You were soooo lucky to be at the front but I think I was glad I was a few rows back during that opening act!! But, I must say their music was excellent 'cause they sound a little like Led Zeppelin, just try not to look at him, try not to look. . . :lol:

This is a link about our show.

http://www.indianapolismusic.net/pics3/coldplay.php

I was :love: for COLDPLAY

i like their music, i would rather not have seen his face or him humping the mic stand or the air in front of me. *shudder* :no:

his voice reminded me of the lead singer of Rush. it was good stuff but he = scary! he needed his glow sticks!

:|
TheMusic06.jpg

oh my eyes!!! :scream:
TheMusic09.jpg

Last edited:
MissVelvetDress_75 said:

Chris stopped to talk to us before they went in to Trouble. he thanked us for having them back in Atlanta and how we have been very supportive to the band when they were starting off. he also apologized for the sept no-show and with that he went into this whole speech about having the greatest man to play with them or something like that and with that Elton John walked out on Stage. the venue exploded in cheer and applause. us on the front row were bowing down and praising him. it was just amazing. i just yelled and freaked out. too bad the bootleg of this performance does not contain the speech before trouble started. but i am sure y'all will hear it soon enough. :drool: :heart:

:shocked: HOLY FREAKIN CRAP! that must have been amazing.

Sir Elton :bow: :bow:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
:scream: :sad: :banghead: i missed my chance to meet them last night. i left toooooo sooooooooooooon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get this: My friend's boyfriend's friend works for Ritz Carlton, and I found out yesterday that Coldplay stayed at the hotel he works at while they were in Detroit!!! If only I had known this WHILE THEY WERE STILL IN DETROIT! :mad:

:banghead:

Giant Lemon said:

Get this: My friend's boyfriend's friend works for Ritz Carlton, and I found out yesterday that Coldplay stayed at the hotel he works at while they were in Detroit!!! If only I had known this WHILE THEY WERE STILL IN DETROIT! :mad:

:banghead:

Ouch!:scream: :scream:

i think snapfish went on vacation or something cause my sigy mysteriously disappeared as well. :shrug:

no more coldplay pics :sad:

Back
Top Bottom