MERGED-->Coldplay Live-Please Post All Comments Here!! + live broadcast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Rock! I guess I will not be going to my class.

Tonight I will try to find software to record this.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
:hyper:

y'all can listen to the Atlanta concert tomorrow night live by logging on to www.99x.com

[q]LIVE COLDPLAY BROADCAST!

Tune in Thursday, March 6th when 99X broadcasts the Coldplay show LIVE from the Gwinnett Civic Center in Duluth!

You can listen online here beginning around 9:00 PM or on the dial at 99.7 FM.

There is an opening band that we won't be broadcasting so be sure to be here around 9:00 when Coldplay hits the stage. Time subject to change so you better check back here for up to the minute details or listen to 99X!

Listen LIVE Thursday!
[/q]

What can I add that has'nt already said....

Let me try...........
My show last nite in Indianapolis was AMAZING, the band sounded great ,stand outs for me had to be Everythings Not Lost and Clocks , Spies sounded BEAUTIFUL and the new song Chris did at the very end ....Proof or something....absolutely breathtaking !! :heart: :drool:
My friend and I arrived in Indy hoping to hang out at the Hard Rock then go over to the show later that evening....well, things did'nt exactly work out as planned ..... Billie Joel and Elton were in Indy last nite too and downtown was packed !!I'm talking an hour wait to grab a bite to eat almost anywhere , it got a little crazy but we made it to the show right in time .....

Chris is everything I thought he would be live .... energetic, charming, soul filled, sexy, funny and most of all an incredible talent !!
That band is going to be around for along time and I hope to see them many times in the future !!!
The Murat was beautiful and seemed to fit the music perfect ...we had 6th row center seats , but as expected the tallest guy in the place was seated in the 5th row right in front of me....lol, it was all good tho, a little manuvering and I was fine.
I was yelling" we love you Chris" by the end of the nite too !!.....not to be out done by any of the other girls on here... lol :wink:

I've got some pictures and as soon as I get them scanned I'll post a few ...... not sure how they turned out but we'll see.
This was a breathtaking show in every way , visually it's beautiful what they do with the lighting and to see Chris on the screeen above you , so in love with what he's doing....:heart: they're just AMAZING.... :combust:
Cleveland June 10th is looking very tempting !! :hyper:

I want to download EVERYTHING !!! :hyper:
I'm such a geek over this band right now......:heart:

Last edited:
:drool: @ that link with all the boots...........

do I have to do anything special to download shn or skt files?

Angel said:
:drool: @ that link with all the boots...........

do I have to do anything special to download shn or skt files?

No - they are higher quality than MP3, but they will just take up a lot of space on your machine. So just make sure that you have that available. The mp3s of pburgh are not bad though. I can help you with this if you need it later....

:) thx DiGi. Are the files even bigger than wave files? And... using winamp, can I easily change them to wav files for CD burning purposes? Ok... :silent: I feel like a dork, as I don't know this stuff.
(You could always PM me, so we don't bore everyone here.)

DiGi said:
The Clocks Single is going to be released on March 24th

OMG!!! This is one of the most *gorgeous*, heavenly songs I've ever heard in my life. I know I sound like a broken vinyl record about the subject.............:laugh: :laugh:

DAMMIT!!! I got screwed on the Atlanta webcast! My computer played dirty tricks on me and I couldn't get through to the thing from the radio website! I just heard that Elton John played with them on "Trouble". I'm upset. :madspit: :mad: :censored: :censored: :scream: :scream:

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS CONCERT WAS THE BEST EVER! I WAS ON THE RAIL IN FRONT OF JONNY. HE THREW HIS HARMONICA TO ME BUT SOME LITTLE HIGH SCHOOL CHICK TOOK IT FROM ME :scream: CHRIS SMILED AT ME. THIS CONCERT WAS AMAZING! :heart: :drool: they are rebroadcasting the show on Sunday at 8PM EST at www.99x.com

AND SIR ELTON JOHN ON THE PIANO FOR TROUBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! i got pictures of him on piano. :yes: :combust: my voice is shot to hell.

Last edited:
:drool: :dance: :hyper:

:wave: Somebody PLEASE record this show and host the mp3's, PLEASE !!!

yay Iris!!!!

DAMN - that must have been awesome!

Off to find bootlegs of this show and I will....If anyone taped it last night they will probably surface in a few days...if not then I am sure on monday after the rebroadcast it will be up....ROCK!

There is a bootleg DVD floating around of the San Diego show....maybe I will find out about it and let everyone know.

Glad you had a good time Iris. So did Elton just walk on stage or was he introduced or what?

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS CONCERT WAS THE BEST EVER! I WAS ON THE RAIL IN FRONT OF JONNY. HE THREW HIS HARMONICA TO ME BUT SOME LITTLE HIGH SCHOOL CHICK TOOK IT FROM ME :scream: CHRIS SMILED AT ME. THIS CONCERT WAS AMAZING! :heart: :drool: they are rebroadcasting the show on Sunday at 8PM EST at www.99x.com

AND SIR ELTON JOHN ON THE PIANO FOR TROUBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! i got pictures of him on piano. :yes: :combust: my voice is shot to hell.

HOLY FLARKING SHNIT!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME????? GOOD GOD that sounds FREAKING AWESOME!!!! :sick: :love:

CAN...NOT...WAIT....FOR...CONCERT....:hyper: :crack:

just five more days....
just five more days....
just five more days....
just five more days....

DiGi said:

So did Elton just walk on stage or was he introduced or what?

Chris stopped to talk to us before they went in to Trouble. he thanked us for having them back in Atlanta and how we have been very supportive to the band when they were starting off. he also apologized for the sept no-show and with that he went into this whole speech about having the greatest man to play with them or something like that and with that Elton John walked out on Stage. the venue exploded in cheer and applause. us on the front row were bowing down and praising him. it was just amazing. i just yelled and freaked out. too bad the bootleg of this performance does not contain the speech before trouble started. but i am sure y'all will hear it soon enough. :drool: :heart:

however i have to say the opening band "the music" scared me. at least the lead singer did. it was funny. he kept making odd faces and thrusting his pelvis to the crowd, he walked over to where me and my new friends were and thrusted in front of us. the 3 of us looked at each other like this ---> :eyebrow: :no: haha! i later yelled out to someone "i would hate to see how he would be in bed!" apparently that comment was so loud because there were about 10 people around me who died laughing and i felt bad because i figured he singer heard me too. :ohmy: oops! lol. oh well.

Thank God for the re-broadcast! Meanwhile some kind soul on the Coldplay message board put an MP3 of "Trouble" with Sir Elton on it on his site and posted the link! Everything's not lost.........

Back
Top Bottom