MERGED ----> Chinese Democracy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hallucination

Refugee
Actual Chinese Democracy demos leak.

IRS

*link removed by Bonochick*

Chinese Democracy

The Blues

Madagascar

Last edited by a moderator:
You can't post links to illegal downloads of official material. If you guys want to swap files, you'll have to do it off the board, no links to those files are allowed.

MrBrau1 said:

why do you want to hear them?

All you're gonna do is post about how crappy it is.

because I am interested and I haven't bashed GnR

so I don't know what the fuck you are talking about :|

I'm confused.

It says 'demos'.

Bands don't release demos. And if they're not released, they're not official.

And if they're not official, the rule shouldn't apply.

Oh well.

Come on, listening to November Rain isn't it obvious that with no Slash, GNR would have been total crap from the beginning?

Canadiens1160 said:
Come on, listening to November Rain isn't it obvious that with no Slash, GNR would have been total crap from the beginning?

You're right! What I admire most about the Illusion albums (I like them even more than Appetite) is Slash's guitar playing! :drool: Slash WAS Guns n Roses!

That said...

Slash without Axl in VR = :yawn:

Axl without Slash in GNR = :yawn:

Slash + Axl was just a terrific combo! :love: I miss 1992. :(

Also... does anybody know what's the issue with the delay on Chinese Democracy??? I mean... seriously.

I can't believe people still talk about this like it's ever going to happen.

Or that it's going to be any good.

:wink:

If I were Axl, I'd definitely work on a different album title. It's bit like Spinal Tap at this point, a running joke. Even imagining an album on the rack with that title is making me laugh out loud.

I'm almost ashamed to bump this thread, but this slice of awesome just had to be shared:

DR PEPPER WILL GIVE EVERYONE* IN AMERICA A FREE SODA IF AXL ROSE RELEASES NEW GUNS N’ ROSES ALBUM, CHINESE DEMOCRACY, IN 2008

*Guitarists Slash and Buckethead Will Not Be Eligible For Free Soda

PLANO, Texas (March 26, 2008) – Tired of a world in which Americans idolize wannabe singers and musicals about high schoolers pass as rock ‘n roll music, Dr Pepper is encouraging (ok, begging) Axl Rose to finally release his 17-year-in-the-making belabored masterpiece, Chinese Democracy, in 2008.

In an unprecedented show of solidarity with Axl, everyone in America, except estranged GNR guitarists Slash and Buckethead, will receive a free can of Dr Pepper if the album ships some time -- anytime! -- in 2008. Dr Pepper supports Axl, and fully understands that sometimes you have to make it through the jungle before you get it right.

"It took a little patience to perfect Dr Pepper’s special mix of 23 ingredients, which our fans have come to know and love,” said Jaxie Alt, director of marketing for Dr Pepper. “So we completely understand and empathize with Axl's quest for perfection – for something more than the average album. We know once it's released, people will refer to it as "Dr Pepper for the ears" because it will be such a refreshing blend of rich, bold sounds - an instant classic.”

Show your support for Axl and get on the nightrain of encouragement at http://www.chinesedemocracywhen.blogspot.com/

I have to say, you've really thrown me off since changing your avatar. I do a double-take when I see your name paired with Jenny Lewis. :wink:

corianderstem said:
I have to say, you've really thrown me off since changing your avatar. I do a double-take when I see your name paired with Jenny Lewis. :wink:

It even throws me off sometimes... I fall into this weird female avatar/ must mean female poster and vice versa thing, so now I'm breaking my own "pyschcological rules".:lol:

Back
Top Bottom