MERGED --> Britney Spears is pregnant!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
corianderstem said:
There are pictures online of a cleaned-up Kevin Federline, shot for some magazine.

I have to admit - he cleaned up surprisingly well. But he still manages to look like a creep.

kfed.jpg

kfed2.jpg

:|

He's still gross, I agree.

So now, the latest is that Brit/Kfed have a "Manny" for Preston. Manny is a term for a male nanny. Supposedly, he is a "hunk" and takes care of Preston when Kfed is out of town & also serves as a bodyguard. How can someone be a bodyguard and still be gentle/patience/kind w/ a baby?

Rumor has it that Britt is hooking up w/ this fellow (according to "Star Magazine"). so take it w/ a grain of salt. Wouldn't suprise me though.

Her bodyguard/nanny

[q]Meet Britney's New Bodyguard
Thursday Jun 08, 2006 3:00pm EST
Meet Britney's New Bodyguard | Britney Spears
Spears and Taylor on May 24
CREDIT: FINALPIXX
britney_spears.jpg

Britney Spears has been spotted around Los Angeles lately with a new companion: A sandy-haired hunk who's been described as her male nanny, or "manny."

In fact, he's her new bodyguard, PEOPLE reports in its new issue. Perry Taylor is a 28-year-old U.S. Naval Academy graduate who seems to be a natural at looking after her son Sean Preston.

More on this story
Britney & Kevin: Pregnant Again

The onetime bar bouncer and ski instructor "was a nice, quiet guy with lots of friends," says a source who knew him back at the Academy, where he also played lacrosse. "He never seemed like the kind of guy who'd be lugging diaper bags around for Britney Spears."

perry_taylor.jpg

Perry in his U.S. Naval Academy uniform

Taylor certainly does do his share of heavy lifting around the Spears household: He's been photographed carrying the 9-month-old Sean Preston and pushing his stroller, as well as picking up groceries and bouquets of flowers.

But a source close to the pregnant pop star insists, "He's not her nanny."

Then why is he holding the baby? "He's protecting Britney and he's protecting the child." An officer and a gentleman.[/q]

so, place your bets......

over or under 6 months until their wedded bliss ends and they separate, she sells a zillion records by singing whore music and Kfed remains a back up dancer for Shakira or someone and fathers 16 more children?

PS - it figures that the post that makes me an FOB is about Brittney/Kfed:huh:

Here in Fort Nelson, our town had a baby seat/ car seat promotion for new parents. The local paper headline for the story?

" No Britney Spears Mothers in Fort Nelson - Buckle up Your Babies"

:lol:

From Us Weekly:

No changing table? No problem. One June 4, Britney Spears, 24, with 9-month-old son Sean in tow, picked up pink thongs at a Victoria’s Secret in Mission Viejo, California. Her next order of, uh, business? Changing Sean’s dirty diaper — on the floor next to the cash register! Says the source, “Britney then tried to hand it to an employee,” but the salesperson wouldn’t take it.

:huh:

Did anyone see her on Dateline NBC last night? I do feel kind of bad for her in some ways, but ...

... OH MY GOD, GIRL! LOOK IN A MIRROR ONCE IN A WHILE!

She needed her hair ... uh, extensions combed. Her mascara was clumped one on eye. She wore a completely unflattering top and skirt. I realize she's carrying extra weight because she's pregnant, but pick a top big enough to hold your pregnant boobs, and pick a skirt that doesn't show all of the world your cellulite. Or at least sit in a different way.

Do they not have stylists at NBC? Does Britney not have her own cadre of stylists anymore? Maybe she's trying to be more down-to-earth, but at least comb your hair! Gah!

corianderstem said:
Did anyone see her on Dateline NBC last night? I do feel kind of bad for her in some ways, but ...

... OH MY GOD, GIRL! LOOK IN A MIRROR ONCE IN A WHILE!

She needed her hair ... uh, extensions combed. Her mascara was clumped one on eye. She wore a completely unflattering top and skirt. I realize she's carrying extra weight because she's pregnant, but pick a top big enough to hold your pregnant boobs, and pick a skirt that doesn't show all of the world your cellulite. Or at least sit in a different way.

Do they not have stylists at NBC? Does Britney not have her own cadre of stylists anymore? Maybe she's trying to be more down-to-earth, but at least comb your hair! Gah!

i didnt see the show but from reading this, it seems to me she's hiding some form of depression. i really hope things work out for her.

Her appearance made me feel even worse for her. Does she have no one around anymore to help her with her "public face"? Maybe she wanted it that way, but jeez. :shrug:

maybe she declined the help or maybe she wasnt offered help with her appearance for the show. who knows.

All Britney does is complain. I understand that she does have a valid point about the papparazzi but your a freaking millionare a hundred times over. She could figure a way to live her "life" without the world knowing. I just think as much as she complains she knows that exposure is good no matter if it's good or bad and she's using it.

Unless she releases some mammoth record in a year or two, I see her career falling to about 2 notches below the level of Whitney Houston's.

I say two notches because instead of crack and Bobby Brown, it'll be bourbon, cheetos and K-FED BOIIII. POPOZOAAAAA

corianderstem said:

Her mascara was clumped one on eye.

Do they not have stylists at NBC?

The mascara drove me nuts and why didn't anybody tell her to spit her gum out! That was awful! :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom