MERGED --> Britney Spears is pregnant!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Brit almost dropped her baby today...

fall-3.jpg

I'm starting to feel a little bad for her. How many women make mistakes with their kids? How many mothers have "almost dropped him!" moments with their babies?

Yeah, she's made some pretty questionable choices in her life recently, but most moms don't have 500 cameras around waiting for them to screw up.

corianderstem said:
I'm starting to feel a little bad for her. How many women make mistakes with their kids? How many mothers have "almost dropped him!" moments with their babies?

Yeah, she's made some pretty questionable choices in her life recently, but most moms don't have 500 cameras around waiting for them to screw up.
The oops I almost dropped him is one thing, but driving with a 5 month old on your lap is sheer stupidity and complete disregard for your own child's safety.

A baby with a skull fracture from "falling out of his high chair" is either a blatant lie or greater sheer stupidity, cause high chairs have safety belts and trays that snap closed.

The front facing car seat is not quite as egregious, but there is a pattern here thats a bit more than some "almost dropped him" moments.

can you imagine what's happeing to the little guy when the cameras aren't around? I'm sure KFed is watching hin like a hawk in between making his rap album

ultravioletluvv said:
Brit almost dropped her baby today...

fall-3.jpg

shit!!... that's why I can't even hold a baby in my arms (and one of the reasons I don't want to have one). I always think that babies are made of glass and I'm always afraid of drop them.

anyway... :huh:

I know it sounds awful... but I can imagine Britney standing in front of a trailer, masking tobacco :S

corianderstem said:

Thankfully, most moms get to make their mistakes in private. I know I had plenty of them.

Lord knows what the tabloids would have said about me when I was putting my baby down and my necklage snagged his nose, ripping his little nostril open, or the time I didn't open his stroller all the way and it collapsed on him in the mall. All mistakes of a very tired, inexperienced mother.

I would seriously hate to be her right now.

I'm starting to feel bad for her too... I'm sure she loves him alot... And it doesn't help that the paparazzi won't leave her alone... This pic was taken right after she almost dropped him...

britney2.jpg

I agree the car seat stuff is pretty darned bad, and I don't know anything about a fall from a high chair.

I feel bad for the Oops! I Almost Dropped My Baby incident, and smaller things like that. In three years she might accidentally step on his toe or something, and the tabloids might make a giant headline proclaiming: BRITNEY CRUSHES SPAWN!

I thought this would be the last thing I'd ever do, but I feel so bad for her today. I was flipping past ET or one of those other shows and the way they were covering it you'd think she threw him into a pit full of hot coals.

The incident with the high chair and the car seat were valid, but the woman tripped today. Christ.

That picture of her crying is seriously heartbreaking. I honestly can't believe I'm saying that. These stupid paparazzi are always waiting for someone to fall on their asses. It's really sad.

Jeez...I also feel bad too...and I can totally understand Britney crying after she almost dropped Sean. And I agree too....I think that these photo hogs have nothing better to do than wait for a bad thing happening....accidental or not! It doesn't help that Brit has been potrayed as a hillbilly "unsafe" mother over the past two years.

Numb1075 said:
so you would think that if you had 500 cameras following you around, you'd be on your "best mom behavior":shrug:

So you've never tripped when someone was watching you?

I hope she and her baby are able to get some peace. I can't imagine having an infant and being pregnant again. Any mother deserves some help in that situation.

this is from imdb:

New reports Britney Spears has split from husband Kevin Federline have not been denied by the singer's publicist. British newspaper the Daily Mirror claims the couple's relationship has grown so strained, Spears has banished Federline to live in the basement of their California mansion. She reportedly returned from New York this week to find the aspiring rapper drinking and smoking cannabis in the house. Sources tell the newspaper Spears had hoped to save the marriage for the sake of their son Sean Preston and their unborn second child - due in October - but has lost patience. A friend says, "She wanted to wait but their relationship has become so hostile she just doesn't see how she can make it work." When quizzed, a spokesman for the star refused to deny the claims.

K-Fed is a sexy, stud-muffin hottie of a hunk, yo, yo, yo. Britney can't leave him, because she won't be able to find anybody hotter than K-Fed.

Windmilllane said:

K-Fed is a sexy, stud-muffin hottie of a hunk, yo, yo, yo. Britney can't leave him, because she won't be able to find anybody hotter than K-Fed.

Ha! A turnip is more sexy than that cretin. :wink:

Last edited:
There's a new report surfacing that Britt's parents offered KFed $1,000,000 to walk away from Britt. He declined.

because he's in love:love:

Numb1075 said:
There's a new report surfacing that Britt's parents offered KFed $1,000,000 to walk away from Britt. He declined.

because he's in love:love:

straight up yo, yeah yeah.

She be the one to have my babies.

I can train dem to be her backup dancers when they get older.

I was in Subway the other day, and I saw a woman almost drop her baby...because she was fumbling for something in her purse while holding him. If that woman was Britney Spears, that would be making world headlines. But she's just a regular woman...so nobody paid any mind. I feel really sorry for Britney. I don't have any kids myself, but I can only imagine that having this worldwide picture painted of being a bad mother must be crushing.

There are pictures online of a cleaned-up Kevin Federline, shot for some magazine.

I have to admit - he cleaned up surprisingly well. But he still manages to look like a creep.

Bonochick said:
I was in Subway the other day, and I saw a woman almost drop her baby...because she was fumbling for something in her purse while holding him. If that woman was Britney Spears, that would be making world headlines. But she's just a regular woman...so nobody paid any mind. I feel really sorry for Britney. I don't have any kids myself, but I can only imagine that having this worldwide picture painted of being a bad mother must be crushing.

I completely agree. :up:

Back
Top Bottom