MERGED --> Britney Spears is pregnant!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
beli said:
What does it matter if Britneys tasteful or not?

Theres no reason to judge her. Shes not Hitler, shes an entertainer.

As one of the entertainment consuming public, I have every right to judge her. And I judge her to be trashy. Not tasteful.

For those of you who do not agree that she's contributed to the downfall of pop music, go ahead and follow every labour pain with interest. I choose not to. I'll be busy listening to real bands, like U2.

The downfall of pop music. Pop music has been going down the toilet since about the mid 80's, in my opinon.

People buy Britneys records thats why shes there. If they didn't buy it she might disappear.

I'm not the slightest bit interested in Britneys pregnancy. I'm just curious that so many people feel the need to judge a fellow human being so harshly - "Rip Her to Shreds" to quote an old Blondie song.

Musically, the girl is about at 14:58 of her 15 minutes, and not a second too soon. She's become gossip-rag fodder. I'm afraid that's about all that's left of Ms. Spears. And perhaps if she'd left something better in her wake, there'd be nothing to rip.

Now Debbie Harry...there's a female singer. And from the HOF inductions Chrissie Hynde. Britney isn't worthy to lick their boots.

beli said:

I'm not the slightest bit interested in Britneys pregnancy. I'm just curious that so many people feel the need to judge a fellow human being so harshly - "Rip Her to Shreds" to quote an old Blondie song.

Please.... I'm sure there are as many if not more people fawning over her and buying her records than those dissing her. You don't have to feel sooo sorry for her. I don't think she would care much anyway.

I think Britney's a better dancer than singer (and J-lo is better at both). She may have been born w/ a good voice, but she sure as hell doesn't use it correctly. Personally, I don't care if she wants to act like a ho and make a fool of herself most of the time. I bet her child will be gorgeous....

Last edited:
Zootlesque said:

Please.... I'm sure there are as many if not more people fawning over her and buying her records than those dissing her. You don't have to feel sooo sorry for her. I don't think she would care much anyway.

I'm not feeling sorry for Britney. I seriously doubt she will ever read this thread.

My concerns were/are for how easily people can rip into a fellow human being. Its quite unkind.

Lord knows I've done my fair share of spitting out my guts on Britney. I'm just glad I'm not her child, or any show biz child. Who wants the damn parapazzi following you to school?

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

As one of the entertainment consuming public, I have every right to judge her. And I judge her to be trashy. Not tasteful.

For those of you who do not agree that she's contributed to the downfall of pop music, go ahead and follow every labour pain with interest. I choose not to. I'll be busy listening to real bands, like U2.
:confused: I thought the taste of the public has changed Britney is just smart enough to make use of it.

Is U2 a real band ? They are a comercial succes, do you think they would be still a band without the succes ?

She expecting a child that is far better of than the children that will be born in a getto. Lucky child :up:

Last edited:
I love how Kevin supposedly said the best thing about her being pregnant is that he can taunt her that he can drink beer and she can't

That's like, so romantic

Why is this even important, especially those of you who don't care but insist on commenting again and again. Some trashy magazine said Britney was pregnant, that's been the headlines for months beause she put on a litle weight (I bet she is still stick thin). These rumours started months ago, if they had of been true she'd probably have given birth by now. Britney isn't that stupid, she's smart enough to get herself attention in the press just when she needs it and it isn't like she doesn't have enough money to live off for the rest of her days. Next week we'll be reading about Christina Aguilera's wedding dress or something equally as interesting. :|

Says you, having just posted here! :lol:
Just kidding Lara. :hug: I don't think anyone is seriously bothered... it's just a bit of silliness.

sallycinnamon78 said:
Says you, having just posted here! :lol:
Just kidding Lara. :hug: I don't think anyone is seriously bothered... it's just a bit of silliness.

It's just a bit sad that some people seem to think it's important to rant on about how she isn't tasteful or is causing the downfall of pop music just because a story, that's probably not true, came out in a gossip magazine about her.

If people came on Interference and started slagging off U2 I'm sure loads of people here would be up in arms about it :shrug:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Why do I see this baby being born with a trucker hat on and orange fingers.

I really don't have anything against Britney...but that comment cracked me up. :lmao: :heart:

Lara Mullen said:

If people came on Interference and started slagging off U2 I'm sure loads of people here would be up in arms about it :shrug:

True, but this isn't a Britney Spears forum.

Last edited:
Lara Mullen said:

It's just a bit sad that some people seem to think it's important to rant on about how she isn't tasteful or is causing the downfall of pop music just because a story, that's probably not true, came out in a gossip magazine about her.

:yes:

:laugh: and it's funny, because I'm a huge u2 fan, but at the moment, I actually find britney a damn sight less annoying than bono :lmao:

You retract that remark immediately madam! :lmao: Poor Bono! :laugh:

You sure it's not a Britney Spears forum? :wink:

I think sometimes we have a tendency to get pop music confused with rocket science... and I'm as guilty as anyone else. That's my philosophical contribution for the day!

Britney's Pregnant!

In case you haven't heard the news, the word straight from Britney (care of "The Insider"). I'm not the biggest Britney fan, but I do wish her the best and hope she'll be the greatest mom she can be.

Britney Reveals Pregnancy!

Ending weeks of speculation, BRITNEY SPEARS announced that she is pregnant today. On her Website, the pop princess issued a statement to fans saying, "The time has finally come to share our wonderful news that we are expecting our first child together. There are reports that I was in the hospital this weekend, KEVIN and I just want everyone to know that all is well."

Last month, Britney hinted at the upcoming announcement, saying: "I feel as though I have been very quiet and still lately. 'The calm before the storm' ... I can really relate to that statement right now."

Marrying dancer KEVIN FEDERLINE last fall made Britney more than a new wife, she's also step-mom to his 2-year-old and newborn baby with "Moesha" actress SHAR JACKSON.

Earlier this year, she told "The Insider"'s STEVEN COJOCARU that she's determined to make her own family. "I want to be a young mom. That's my dream. You can judge me however you want. I'm happy. That's what I wanna do!"

The 23-year-old pop star wed Kevin in a surprise ceremony on Sept 18. About 30 guests, including Britney's mom and sister, attended the Saturday night nuptials, which took place in a white tent erected in the backyard of her wedding planner's home.

JAMIE LYNN and her mom arrived wearing pink velour sweatsuits and carrying goodie bags stuffed with gifts like silver pendants with the couple's picture inside. Guests were asked to sign confidentiality agreements and were whisked there in passenger vans from their respective hotels.

The beaming bride left the house in the early hours the next day and headed for her wedding reception at Dublin's nightclub in Hollywood. A laughing Britney, who had dyed her hair brunette, and her brand-new husband departed the home in a black SUV. The rest of the guests emerged wearing sweatsuits -- the girls in pink, the boys in white with the word "Pimps" embroidered on the back. Kevin's dad had his own special sweatsuit that said "Pimp Daddy."

For the very latest on Britney's baby plans, watch "The Insider."

ILuvLarryMullen said:
That last thread was speculation, it wasn't confirmed.

Britney Spears needs a baby like she needs a hole in the head :crack:.

ah. i didn't really read it too closely.

actually, i think she does need a hole in the head quite badly. like the kind of hole made with a gun or maybe a sharp pointy object. :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom