MERGED --> Are we ready for American Idol tonight? + American Idol

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's what i heard.. i've been sitting here reading stuff and getting into it i have heard NUMEROUS possibilitys.. Some have said there will be a 2 hour wenesday show where they could possibly boot someone off and bring connie back or something like that.. and then there was also... That they are going to bring him back and announce it monday and that was suposedly announced on the offical idol forums.. and then there was he is coming back so fans will watch ai and not the ai reveal on abc at the same time or something.. But i have however heard alot more about him coming back on monday..All signs point to him coming back but i wouldnt want to get my hopes up. they say that someone called and got throught and the person there said thanks and they were checking out the scott and vote for the worst thing as they spoke and that they were checking out the power voting and the phone glitches that happened.. because several thousands of people couldnt get through for anthony or constantine. so they were suposedly checking it out and werent sure if they were gonna bring connie back and that was this morn and later this night i heard about them bringing him monday but im not sure what all is true im just tellin u guys.. and there is also an uproar starting we should all make a rukus for the media and papers and everyone needs to call outraged, the more people the better. and there was talk of a constantine rose foundation.. or something were everyone should purchase roses and send them to fox so they will get how much we want constantine.. and we are suppose to keep being persistant with threats and symbols of wanting him back and not watching the show and stuff. so anything you can do and i will let you know if i hear any news.

i think my cable company was protesting

out of all my channels, eight and five were the only ones out all day.

american idol is on five. :|

i couldn't watch even if i'd wanted to.

it was tough getting thru to vote tonite. Must be the volume of callers with only 5 contestants left. Makes it more difficult to get in. If you wait about an hour, sometimes you have better luck and get in numerous times, that is if you vote numerous times. Go Bo! (Anthony's turn to go home this week I think)

Scott had better go. He sucked last night. Particularly on his second song. Ugh.

I've never voted any of the years this show's been on-my sister handles all that. She spent the entire time voting for Anthony (her favorite). She'll be damned if Scott beats Anthony out, LOL.

And yes, Bo did a great job last night. Particularly on "Stand By Me". Yeah. That rocked.

Angela

I finally got through 2 minutes before the phone lines closed!

omg, if Scott doesn't go tonight I'll eat broken glass. He stinks to high heaven but acts like he's Luther Vandross or something. On the other hand, Bo has true talent oozing from his pores yet he's not arrogant in the least. Go figure :shrug:

Seabird said:
I think they buttered Scott up with praise instead of saying 'pack your bags' this time to avoid people voting for him out of pity or to piss everyone off and be funny,which is how he gets most of his votes. Hopefully Scott will finally go now.

One can hope, but I think Anthony's going to go tonight :(. Not that I'm a big Anthony fan, but Scott deserves to go before anyone else.

my grandma will want to kill scott savol if that happens.

she LOVES anthony.

I voted for Bo. :)

As much as I dislike Scott, Anthony is truly an amateur singer and I think even he is surprised he's made it this far. Based on talent (or lack thereof), Anthony should go tonight. I do not understand his appeal at all. I mean, he's cute and sweet but very bland.

Carrie and Vonzell have great voices but are sooooo uninteresting to me.

Bo and Constantine are/were both too good to be American Idols.

i called my cable company today to find out why i still don't have channels five or eight (idol is on five) and they said something about something being knocked out, so no one in the entire area has these channels.

so if no one in the las vegas area (all of my local channels are out of vegas), and no one out further where i live can watch the show, how the HELL can we vote??

that's an awful lot of people who can't even participate.

seems pretty unfair to me. :down:

PrimeTime Live

Fallen Idol

Former ``American Idol'' contestant Corey Clark alleges that he and judge Paula Abdul engaged in an off-camera relationship in which she provided him with tips and assistance.

Channel: ABC

Back
Top Bottom