MERGED --> Are we ready for American Idol tonight? + American Idol

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sicy said:
I like the loud brown haired bitch :wink:

both her and the one who was voted off last week are from las vegas...and i shouldn't tell you this, but they both have library cards...and i shouldn't tell you this, but i looked them up.

it's too damn bad constantine's not from here.

lotsa personal info on library cards...:shifty: :shh:

Funny thing about this season-any of you remember that J. Paul guy who was on there back in the beginning, he auditioned with "I Left My Heart In San Fransisco"?

Yeah...he's from my town. He'd auditioned in Vegas and gotten turned down there, so he went to one of the California ones and auditioned there and managed to get through in that one. Freakin' weird to see our town's name listed whenever he'd perform on the show.

My dad's met him before...says he's a rather arrogant guy, actually, and he's quite glad he didn't make it too far.

Anywho, as for the top 12...can't say I have too many complaints with the remaining group. I really like that Anwar guy-he's cool :D. And I like Nadia, and Anthony's pretty cool, too. The rock guys aren't bad, either. I think there's a lot more talented guys this year than there are girls, actually.

Angela

I've purchased guitar strings and accessories from this Bo Bice contestant, as he lives in my small suburb and works at the guitar shop that I patronize. I have been impressed with his song selections; how irreverent is it to go on a "pop" show and sing an Allman Brothers tune...

~U2Alabama

Last edited:
Sicy said:
where have you been.

Spending time at a wild boar hunting camp with an odd mix of orthodox Methodists, progressive Republicans and retired Deadheads near the Alabama/Mississippi Gulf Coast, and living off of a steady diet of gumbo, jambalaya and red beans & rice. The Deadheads often disappear as they seasonally go find work on the fishing charters and oil rigs. The era between a year ago when I posted here and the Season of Advent took me to Florida, Kentucky and back again. Ivan the Terrible was brutal in September. The New year found me in The Music City (Nashville, Tennessee) and The Crescent City (New Orleans, Louisiana) where I witnessed Golden Gerbil fans from The Land of Thousands of Lakes and castrated turkeys from Virginia and, of course, Au-buhn fans. The food was excellent, Lucky Dogs, beignets, gumbo, muffaletta; Abita Amber beer tasted too much like red wine but it was the featured or complimenary draft at my hotel. The Dixie beer in a bottle was a much better compliment to the cuisine. But now I am back occassionally visiting the web-based community known as www.interference.com for a limited time only.

What do you think of the new Mustang?

"Spinning Wheel" by Blood Sweat & Tears.

~U2Alabama

U2Bama said:
I I have been impressed with his song selections; how irreverent is it to go on a "pop" show and sing an Allman Brothers tune...

~U2Alabama

:up: Bo and Constantine have made me a fan of the show. Now they just need a rocker chic who's the next Melissa Etheridge to turn this show around next season into something actually almost cool.

bo reminds me of meatloaf

Sicy said:
I will be very surprised if a rocker wins American Idol.

i would actually prefer it if my favorite of the two rockers, constantine, doesn't win. it's too cheezy to be an american idol winner and put out a cd. poor kelly barely survived it. and we all know none of the others did.

i'd much rather he stay just a few more weeks (so i can watch him, of course) and then see his band, pray for the soul of betty, ride the wave of his success and put out a decent cd.

that would be best. :up:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom