MERGED --> Are we ready for American Idol tonight? + American Idol

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So there are rumors flying around that Edge is going to collaborate on Bo's first album, and that he will be doing this on the break between leg 2 and 3. :der: :scratch:

I know it may sound crazy but it has to be true, I read it on the internet! :hyper:

Last edited:
Niamh_Saoirse said:
Random pic from the ceremony:

42-15374421.jpg

even "cleaned up" courtney still looks like a crack whore.

i hate this picture. i hate it so much. the way frances is mirroring her mother's hand gesture, the way courtney seems to be leaning forward to dominate her daughter's space.

the first image that came to mind when i saw this picture was a hungry snake sneaking up on a precious little rabbit.

god, that woman is vile. she's the only celebrity i truly loathe.

but look at how absolutely beautiful frances is. wow.

American Idol runner-up Bo Bice and his girlfriend, Caroline Fisher, have gotten married in their home state of Alabama, PEOPLE has confirmed.

The couple, who have been together for almost two years, exchanged vows on June 15. Bice and Fisher's marriage certificate was granted Thursday in Shelby County, Ala.

"It was a small, intimate wedding," Bice's publicist, Roger Widynowski, tells PEOPLE.

Fisher, 24, met Bice, 29, before he stole the spotlight on FOX's talent hunt – when he worked as a guitar store clerk and frequented the Ragtime Cafe in Hoover, Ala., where she waited tables.

Back
Top Bottom