MERGED ----> Anyone interested in GMail? + The Great GMAIL Lemming Rush- Sign up HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ishkash

War Child
Anyone interested in GMail (Google's upcoming email service) ?

Hey guys! If anyone of you're interested in gmail, pls post here as I have as 2 invites to give away. Pls refrain from posting your email addresses as you may get exposed to further spam.

Cheers!

Guys, pls email me your current emails and first and last names at ishkash@yahoo.com.

I'll send you invites straight away. Pls only follow the links from invitation mail. My real name is Ishan, so thats where the invites gonna come from.

Dang.. I want one.

Did you know you can sell the invites on ebay for up to $100 :|

Go ahead, search for gmail on ebay :yikes:

*edit

Interesting.. just a couple weeks ago they were over $50. I guess they are not as popular this week :|

I'm willing to wait until they're available to the public... then I'm on it. You can get on an information update list about it at Google.

I'd like one, however I can't PM either but check my profile, my email addy's on there :)

Last edited:
bonosloveslave said:
I read an article about this and decided it wasn't as great as they made it sound, but can't remember why - maybe something about tailored spam? :scratch:

There are targeted text banners within the messages, like the ones on the side of the main google page. They can be blocked fairly easy though.

I have one invite left, so if anyone is still interested pls email me your first and last name on the address in my previous post. I will wait til tomorrow before I send out an invite.

My apologies in advance if I'm unable to give it you. All my friends and family have gmail now, so no obligations for me. As soon as I get more invites I'll come back to this thread.

Back
Top Bottom