MERGED-->Anyone Give A Damn About THE VMA's? + 2003 VMAs + Justin Timberlake...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wanna see JC win! Nobody in the crowd will know who he is, and seeing a man like him give a speach to a room full of pieces of shit will be grand!

I don't know if he's performing or not, but he is nominated. And that's good enough for me. I hope he wins, that would be kickass (he's certainly tougher than all those so-called would-be good-for-nothing "gangsta's").

*hasn't seen the video for Hurt*

The VMA's are like a really bad carwreck......I don't want to look but I know I will....
but of course I'm looking forward to seeing Coldplay !!!

I'm not gonna make it a point to watch it...but if I happen to catch one of the re-airings when nothing else is on, I may check it out.

I'm TiVo'ing it... but only to see if the White Stripes win anything. There's also the rumor that Madonna and Britney Spears will due together to sing "Like a Virgin."

Pretty much everything on MTV is utter crap (except for Headbanger's Ball its pretty decent surprisingly).
Anyways, nothing but bubble gum pop crap for 3 to 4 hours on that show, who gives a flying fuck.

I'm going to try to watch it, even though I'll miss some because of my yoga class. I'm looking forward to seeing Coldplay and 50 Cent. I'd also like to see Johnny Cash win some, and Chris Rock is always a treat.

And you're right, martha. If MTV shouldn't even be having a VIDEO music awards show, they really shouldn't have a MOVIE awards show. :coocoo:

yertle-the-turtle said:
I might see it for um, Duran Duran. :reject:

at least, I read they were on it.
mtv, along with other sources, has said they will be performing. of course, their camp has said nothing either way. however, i can confirm that they will be in the audience.

duran duran may be performing? i'll have to watch then. I thought they were just appearing to maybe give an award or something. I also wanna see coldplay, and Chris Rock will probably be hilarious. I probably won't watch the whole thing, once I see what i wanna see I'll probably turn it off.

I'm going to watch it to see Chris Rock and Johnny Cash.

I just hope the footage doesn't suck like last year's

Perle

I'd watch it to see what they're not wearing. The thing that bugs me most about these kinds of shows is all the stuffing around and filler bits they have. A 3 hour show could easily be 1.5 hours. And of course there are the losers who act as if they've just been awarded something noble and worthy like the Nobel.
...The again, its fun to count the number of artists who thank God....Like God really helped them get some stupid award...

:hmm:

Back
Top Bottom