MERGED: All Recent Britney Spears Chatter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i know why she was lip synching: because she couldn't bring the helium onstage.

does this more adult-type album mean she'll actually SING like an adult, instead of sounding like some pre-pubescent six year old?

There's only so much more she can do to hold the public's attention, and she's about five steps away from posing nude -- which will probably be the last hurrah of her career. She and her music won't ever be taken seriously, unless she gets a brain transplant.

:|

from ET
[q]A BRITNEY MADONNA DUET
September 16, 2003

In a dream realized, BRITNEY SPEARS and MADONNA will be hitting the radio waves with a duet entitled "Me Against the Music." The track will be the first release off Britney's fourth album, Get In The Zone, in stores Nov. 18. The single will ship to radio stations on Sept. 30.[/q]

:tsk:

i don't mind controversy, i am big fan of madonna at least her older stuff, but when it comes to someone trying to copy her i am annoyed because there is nothing original about it. oh well. sex sells i am sure Playboy is next and she will be showing her "crotch" very soon to all the men.

Poor little britney... she is just an airhead girl that would do anything to get a little bit of attention... :no: :no: :no:
I just felt pity for her in the MVA's, She didn't look sexy, not even outrageous, she was like a little girl screaming "look at me, I'm BAD!!!! (even little girls aren't that pathetic)

Last edited:
It's been heard today that her new album will be called 'Get Into the Zone'. Ummmm... Even if I was a fan, I would say - HORRIBLE title. But I guess it fits an album filled with horrible songs. :)

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
:|

from ET
[q]A BRITNEY MADONNA DUET
September 16, 2003

In a dream realized, BRITNEY SPEARS and MADONNA will be hitting the radio waves with a duet entitled "Me Against the Music." The track will be the first release off Britney's fourth album, Get In The Zone, in stores Nov. 18. The single will ship to radio stations on Sept. 30.[/q]

:| :| :|

"Me Against The Music" is probably the most honest title of any Britney song. She's certainly done nothing FOR music.

Last edited:
[q]I'm not worried about some guy who's a perv and wants to meet a freaking virgin." [/q]

however, she will pose pretty much in the buff and grab those interests of those pervs. :tsk: make up your mind dear. oh well she has the body and she might as well sell it for the attention. i wouldn't mind my body looking like hers.

Last edited:
Okay, so I'm open-minded....I listened to the song and it's CRAP. It's not even catchy!! It sounds like a bad early 90s song. :tsk:

I heard Me Against the Music the other day. It sounds awful!

Reactions:
--Britney just flat out can't sing very well. Hence the weird pseudo-rapping and 'cha's and 'uh's and other noises.
--Madonna's career is no longer relevant.
--The overall feel of the song is bad bad bad electronic music.

I felt kind of embarrassed for them. This song is bad, folks.

Back
Top Bottom