MERGED--> ALL New Radiohead/Hail To The Thief Discussion Goes Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DiGi - I'll burn you another one if you can't find it, since you already bought one and everything. And KCRW f***ing rocks like nobody's business. Can't wait to hear that show (wish there was a video as there often is.)

I have listened to HTTT at least twice a day (on a slow day) since it came out and I still can't get enough of it.

Yeah, I knew you would (as I would) but just in case you were down to your last dime or something...

I'm listening to the KCRW performance now. It's incredible!

Isn't it?! I downloaded it off of Soulseek. Great audio quality too! "Punch Up" and "Fake Plastic" are phenomenal!

I lost my connection after Everything In Its Right Place :heart: --
I'll try it again later, but what came after that? :hyper:

I want to download it and burn it ...how do I do that? I'm kind of a computer doofus.

do you have roxio easy CD creator or some other program like that? If so create a new music project. Find the mp3 files and drag them from the source area to the destination area. decide if you want it to be disc-at-once (no 2 second gap) or not. Hit record.

If you do not have the software. let me know and that can be fixed. if you do and my post makes no sense let me know and I will send you better directions.

HeadsOnSticks said:
Isn't it?! I downloaded it off of Soulseek. Great audio quality too! "Punch Up" and "Fake Plastic" are phenomenal!

I would enjoy downloading this from you. What is your Soulseek user name?

Mine is U2AFI, everyone can feel free to add me to their Soulseek lists.

Red Ships of Scalla-Festa said:
i downloaded the entire glastonbury show this morning. really good quality, unfortunately i cant get the video just yet. bittorrent is way above me.

Hey Deathy, will you burn me a copy of the Glastonbury show if I send you some other Radiohead stuff?

Please?!?!?

i dont have a burner man, but im sure i could show you where to download it. it seriously took me about 7 minutes to download the whole thing. unfortunately it doesnt have the encores (just, karma police, street spirit).

and no i dont have soulseek. i will find links to the show shortly, but since its canada day im out to have myself a good time. :wink:

have a good one.

i dont have a burner man, but im sure i could show you where to download it. it seriously took me about 7 minutes to download the whole thing. unfortunately it doesnt have the encores (just, karma police, street spirit).

and no i dont have soulseek. i will find links to the show shortly, but since its canada day im out to have myself a good time. :wink:

have a good one.

Cool! Lemme know when you have a link!

do you ever post at ateaseweb?

I used to. I spent about 20 mins today trying to find my old user-name. I cant figure out what it was. I will have to create a new one I suppose.

HeadsOnSticks said:

So where can I download this? I cant find it on Soulseek for some reason...

Poor me.

u2popmofo said:

So where can I download this? I cant find it on Soulseek for some reason...

Poor me.

Nevermind, atease solved all my problems.

I likie this little performance. :up:

im just disappointed they waste a perfectly valuable slot in the setlist with the gloaming. why the gloaming and no backdrifts?

ah well. im not really complaining, but i would have liked to have heard my iron lung or airbag instead.

Back
Top Bottom