MERGED--> ALL New Radiohead/Hail To The Thief Discussion Goes Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
id rather see radiohead than have sex with the girl that used to be on power mechanics for kids. you know the one im talking about...she was in old school. she was the high school girl who that guy slept with in the eary part of the movie, but she was his boss' daughter.

without question, she is the hottest girl in the world.

shes pretty damn hot, although Im not allowed to say that anymore since Im getting married, I guess I can still say it just not stalk her anymore, I mean at all...

-Colin Greenwood

elisa cuthbert

I agree
sometimes now when repeats come on of PMK I have to turn it off

i can now sing along perfectly with A Wolf at the Door

i find it hard not to make rapping motions with my hands though

"walkin like giant cranes AND with my x-ray eyes I strip you naked"

I just heard a funny thing on the radio.....other than 2+2=5(my o my, that song gets a LOT of airplay)
A signwriter in Sydney has been averaging 10 music store displays per day. Adam & Will just gave him the "i" before "e" except after "c" lesson. He has been spelling it "Hail To The Theif":uhoh: :laugh:
They asked does he spell the song title "their they're"?:confused:
I myself have been known to err on that one...occassionally:angel:

:hug:Mary from Junee:hug:

But when sounding like "eh" in neighbour or weigh.

Got your back with the grammar lizac cass.

:up:

speaking of winning. I look forward to our Thursday local paper, it has the weekly gig guide and a CD giveaway competition. This week's CD is "Hail to the The-if". Now if I only knew who the singer of radiohead is.....hmmmmmmmmm

PS: they did a review of the album..and it was not good :( whereas the guy that review's albums in Saturday's lifestyle supplement gave it a great review:)

If you collect 400 Popsicle Pete Points you get two free radiohead tickets to a venue of your choice, as well as a bright orange hoola-hoop.

Score. :up:

oh crikeys
I won a hoola hoop when I was about 8 years old.
It's amazing how much fun you can have with one of those things.You've reminded me , there is one that has been stuck up a very tall tree in my yard since the boys were little...hmmmm
double hmmmmmmmmm:hmm: :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom