MERGED--> ALL New Radiohead/Hail To The Thief Discussion Goes Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2popmofo said:
Canada? Decent Cities? Those are two things that dont go together.

Oh yes, me so funny. I'm the Trickster.

Ah yes, how many tricks have you turned tonight?

Bitch, where's my money?

:sexywink:

u2popmofo said:
Heads still hasnt explained my signature to me.

...and nothing. NOTHING. Neer neer neer neeeeeeer.

You are such a...such a...talkshow host.

Now make a turkey sandwhich biatch!

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
poor mofo the bitch. y'all are beating him up quite bad in here.

now i want a turkey sandwhich! :angry:

Peppered turkey or salsa turkey? Or just pan roasted?

Ugh. When's lunch? I be a hungry boy.

mmmm. smoked turkey.

Hey Mofo. I got pit seats for the Salt Lake show AUg. 28th. In case you didn't know, pit seats are basically front row. You goin'?

Screaming Flower said:
do all of you alpine valley people have lawn or pavillion seats?

EP, Mirrorball Girl, Halhereshecomes, and I have Pavillion seats. I think Kariatari has lawn seats.

Bear should buy a damn ticket for the lawn....I may have a way of getting him there. :angry:

Last edited:
LOL, I don't need to know right away or anything. Here's the deal: I've got a total of 6 tickets (all GA), and 2 of us (my friend and I) are definitely going. That leaves 4 tickets. I've got one friend who will almost definitely take one, so that leaves 3 tickets. I've got another friend who says he's interested but doesn't know yet, which leaves possibly 2 tickets. Then there's you, which possibly leaves 1 ticket. And that's where we sit right now. Think about it, no pressure...but it would be grand if you did come out this way. Drag MVDress with you. She can have the last ticket :wink:

Aw, I'm sorry PopAngel! You can get Zoni to drag you out if you like, lol. I just remember he dragged MVDress out (or was it the other way around?) to see Coldplay, so I figured he could do it again!

Michael Griffiths said:
LOL, I don't need to know right away or anything. Here's the deal: I've got a total of 6 tickets (all GA), and 2 of us (my friend and I) are definitely going. That leaves 4 tickets. I've got one friend who will almost definitely take one, so that leaves 3 tickets. I've got another friend who says he's interested but doesn't know yet, which leaves possibly 2 tickets. Then there's you, which possibly leaves 1 ticket. And that's where we sit right now. Think about it, no pressure...but it would be grand if you did come out this way. Drag MVDress with you. She can have the last ticket :wink:

when is the vancouver show?

Michael Griffiths said:
Aw, I'm sorry PopAngel! You can get Zoni to drag you out if you like, lol. I just remember he dragged MVDress out (or was it the other way around?) to see Coldplay, so I figured he could do it again!

Drag PopAngel out? I can't get her to respond to a PM, little alone "drag her" to Vancouver. :lol: :lmao:

As for dragging MVD....like she said: no dragging...she jumped. And I was pleased to have her! She is a wonderful concert companion! Everyone should have the honor. MVD is awesome!

you guys are gonna have a great time. make sure you talk about me lots. its just that, well even though your evening will center around radiohead, i want to be the center of all your attention. nothing really all that new there, is it?

HeadsOnSticks said:
Hey Mofo. I got pit seats for the Salt Lake show AUg. 28th. In case you didn't know, pit seats are basically front row. You goin'?

Yeah, I have tickets in the front section too. I suppose they're seats, I cant figure if they are or not from what I've read on the site for the ampitheater (I know I spelt that wrong, I just dont want to go look up the proper spelling right now). I just know they're the front section, and not the lawn.

You get to make the trip to Boring Ville, USA. Lucky you.

Red Ships of Scalla-Festa said:
you guys are gonna have a great time. make sure you talk about me lots. its just that, well even though your evening will center around radiohead, i want to be the center of all your attention. nothing really all that new there, is it?

Hey buttchop -

do read the posts? :angry:

Buy a damn ticket for the Wisconsin show. I'll make you my very own "make a wish" kid...and figure a inexpensive way to get you to a city to get you to the show.

And yes.....I called you Buttchop.

Last edited:
u2popmofo said:

Yeah, I have tickets in the front section too. I suppose they're seats, I cant figure if they are or not from what I've read on the site for the ampitheater (I know I spelt that wrong, I just dont want to go look up the proper spelling right now). I just know they're the front section, and not the lawn.

You get to make the trip to Boring Ville, USA. Lucky you.

I'm so excited to visit Mormon-ville! Maybe I should wear my yarmukle around?

We need to hang and grab abeer after the show. Oh wait, I forgot. The whole town's dry. Can't wait!:|

HeadsOnSticks said:

I'm so excited to visit Mormon-ville! Maybe I should wear my yarmukle around?

We need to hang and grab abeer after the show. Oh wait, I forgot. The whole town's dry. Can't wait!:|

You also apparently forgot that I'm a Mormon too.

u2popmofo said:

You also apparently forgot that I'm a Mormon too.

Well, I wasn't insulting you. It just so happens I have lots of Mormon friends. Besides, I am a Jew and I have Religious immunity.
:wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom