MERGED-->All MySpace discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appy said:
It took me and hour to add everyone. If you don’t add me its OK :p

Hey Lizzie, Nia and EdgeVox.

Most y'all won’t know me because I am antiforum but you can find me in the live chat most days.

Hope everyone is having a Happy St. Patrick's Day

Hugs Leah

oops here is MY SPACE

That was you who I just added! :lol: I was wondering who it was. :)

I might have added a couple of you twice.

Sorry, I’ll blame it on the wine.

Leah

RedrocksU2 said:
same here.....

http://www.myspace.com/redrocksu2

Btw....if you wanna be on my "top 8"......you gotta buy me a large bag of Puff Cheeto's...:drool:

(I just added Wayne :up: )

You're in my top 8 :up:
Thanks for the comment. As soon as I get some money I'll get you that Guiness!! :lol:

FREE GUINESS TO EVERY INTERFERENCE MEMBER WITH A MYSPACE !! :wave::wink:

Myspace is even more addicting for me now that I've discovered MySpace Music. Lots of good bands and music to download for free. I feel like I'm always on there.
I know I posted this before, it's somewhere way back in the thread. My page is very uncreative... I'm lucky to have figured out what I did.

http://www.myspace.com/ultravioletbaby

waynetravis said:
*added new people*

:hmm: need to sort out my top 8.

What I do for my Top 8 is make it alphabetical order. I just couldn't bare to play the People's Choice Awards with my friends. :shrug: :)

HelloAngel said:

What I do for my Top 8 is make it alphabetical order. I just couldn't bare to play the People's Choice Awards with my friends. :shrug: :)

:up:

i HATE the top 8 feature. i hate it so much that i hid my friends' list on my account.

Yeah same here. If i ever move it about a bit my friends have a bit of a 'shes number 4 and im number 5...hmmm' sort of go at me. Myspace is one big popularity contest..but its so addictive!

U2Girl1978 said:
There's a code that you can put so you don't have to deal with the top 8. You can have as many people you want on the list. I have to make some time to actually do it though. :lol:

Ya I know you do *taps foot* LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom