MERGED-->All MySpace discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Girl1978 said:

Yes, put your age as 14-15 years old and noone can view your profile.

I saw that on yours and I thought "Holy shit! I could have sworn she was older than that!" :lol:

I just scare off any riff raff by playing The Church/Kilbey songs etc. I figure if they still wanna be friends they can stay. :wink:

HelloAngel said:
The main thing I use MySpace for now (as opposed to when I signed up) is to get in touch with old friends from places I've lived or high school buddies I haven't seen in 10 years. It's been a blessing in that regard for me. The rest of it I don't let bother me.

I have already found like 4 people I went to high school with. It's really kind of neat.

i only add bands i like and people that seem to have the same interests as me in their profile and most times it's if they send a friend request first. none of my actual friends have a myspace at least not yet.

my friends list consist of bands i like and u2 and chelsea fans. :D

What kind of logic does myspace use when adding your friends? It seems like they just stick them anywhere.. its not alphabetical, its not by order of adding them... :confused: :mad:

Well that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard :lol:

I think you may be right though. Thanks :up:

Yes they definately lump you in by when you signed up for MySpace. That's why I'm the first one listed on a lot of people's friends list. I joined MySpace on Halloween waaaay back in '03 heh

Sicy said:
What kind of logic does myspace use when adding your friends? It seems like they just stick them anywhere.. its not alphabetical, its not by order of adding them... :confused: :mad:

i think it's in order of your member number? ehm, that number that's originally in your url that you're first given? at least i think that's what someone told me once :scratch:

Cleasai said:
Yes they definately lump you in by when you signed up for MySpace. That's why I'm the first one listed on a lot of people's friends list. I joined MySpace on Halloween waaaay back in '03 heh

No where in profiles does it even say when you registered does it?

Visit yours (or anyone's profile)

Click on VIEW ALL BLOG ENTRIES

on the left hand side you'll see the stats of the person you are checking out. Gender, Status, Age, Sign, City, State, Country and then SIGN UP DATE :)

Cleasai said:

on the left hand side you'll see the stats of the person you are checking out. Gender, Status, Age, Sign, City, State, Country and then SIGN UP DATE :)

smarty pants :nerd:

:wink:

hehehehe *snork* hehehe
sleezy.gif

Cleasai said:

Oooh! I was wondering where that info went.... :uhoh:

Thanks for the help with the audio deal trevster2k. I was finally able to get it to work. Partially from your help and the rest from googling it like you suggested. :up:

Have any of you seen that Jefree Starr thing's page?

the so-called transvestite/transexual myspace celebrity.

maybe I'm a prude, but that stuff weirds me out :yikes:

but the songs make me laugh :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom