MERGED ---> All Grammy discussion goes here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
that's what they said. i dont know if its next, but its in the show.

:hyper: they gonna be singing one of my older fave songs :hyper:

STING2 said:

It has never been used for any of U2's other major live events in the past and is not the easiest to find for new people or those who do not visit often.

Everything You Know gets the most traffic and for a major U2 event, that is where it should be.

But this isn't a U2 event. U2 just happen to be appearing at a major general music event.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I got into Vertigo but One kinda blew. :huh:

I liked Mary J better when I saw it live. :shrug:

And Larry still has the mullet. :angry:

*just joining in here in mountain time*

I liked Mary J better when I saw the LV bootleg. I love her but she just sounded a hair off to me tonight. Bono wasn't himself either.

GibsonGirl said:

Because the Grammy Awards are a televised event and this is the forum for all TV related threads?

Really? This is the FIRST time that major live event featuring U2 has been relegated to a back seat forum. The forum should be the one most people who come onto the website are likely to find and post in especially if they are new here.

madonna rocks! she's what, 47-48? and look at her. her body, her career, her family life... one of the better role models. :)

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

She's been MILFy since she had her first kid in the mid/late 90's

ya obviously...but i haven't seen her for awhile and she looks great. she is getting older so i thought i'd point that out :wink:

The BANG and CLATTER forum is for the discussion of music other than U2. Why is this thread now in Bang and Clatter?

2006_02_08t214132_450x318_us_leisure_grammys.jpg

2006_02_08t214001_450x385_us_leisure_grammys.jpg

didn't know with all the mergers happening if these were posted.
Going to eat some dinner now...

Last edited:
the performance with Mary was amazing, she puts so much emotion into that. She sang it great to me. Loved how they put "one" in different languages like ZOO

STING2 said:
The BANG and CLATTER forum is for the discussion of music other than U2. Why is this thread now in Bang and Clatter?
Man, who cares? Let it be.

STING2 said:

Uh, because this is about a general music event, not a U2 music event?

The Grammy's aren't all about U2, you know.

STING2 said:

I was under the impression that the Grammy Awards included bands and artists other than U2?

EDIT: Jinx, Axver. :wink:

Axver said:

But this isn't a U2 event. U2 just happen to be appearing at a major general music event.

Guess which forum has held the main thread for every major event that featured U2 live since the Website and forum were started in June 2000?

GibsonGirl said:

I was under the impression that the Grammy Awards included bands and artists other than U2?

The only band in the world is U2. HTDAAB is the best album of the decade. Bono is god.

Geez, you can't even get your indoctrination right. :tsk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom