MERGED-->24 Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No kidding. The Secretary of Defense fell off the face of the earth.

As for Paul, his situation returns. There was a blurb in TV Guide, I think, where someone with important information or something is seriously wounded, and Jack has to decide if the surgeon at CTU should devote his time to that person or to Paul.

I'm betting we know what decision Jack makes on that one... :eyebrow:

When Jack was trying to revive Paul, it totally screamed Flatliners to me.

And shouldn't there be more than one doctor in the clinic? Oh well, Paul's gone, and soon enough Audrey will be out of Jack's life too. Although Audrey will be leaving Jack (finally!), I do feel bad for him. He can never be happy.

fah said:
And did I hear Chloe say 'I hope I'm not psychotic...'

I think so. :lol:

I think there are 3 episodes left.

I don't think the episode was that far-fetched in terms of the clinic. Jack was trying to save Paul's life and obviously had to keep asking the surgeon what to do, and it ended up not mattering anyway. If a real doctor had been there to help, it would be different.

And let's remember this isn't a hospital, it's CTU, and it's 3am. Having one surgeon working doesn't seem out of place to me. They probably go months without any patients at all.

Yes. The season finale is on the 23rd. They will be showing two episodes back to back, so expect it to start at 8pm instead of 9pm.

I didn't think that it was strange that they only had one surgeon there, since it is an office and not a hospital. I did find it a tad strange that noone thought to call another doctor instead of just standing around looking at what was going on.

Was there any innuendo about this....The Chinese security personnel couldn't shoot anyone but their own???? is that what we really think about "them"?????

Edgar's getting bigger and bigger with each episode...

Michelle has the look of love for Tony...(see guys, tell 'em you're shacking with someone and they want you back!)

Former-President Palmer swings the big bat!!! (not that that's likely to ever happen!)

Good but getting cheesy...:shrug:

Jack, who is your writer working for?????????????????? :mad:

After last night's ending, that very well could be a possibility.

And if it did happen, it wouldn't necessarily be the end of Keifer Sutherland. Something that would be cool would be a story that took place like 10 years previously, perhaps when he first got in this business.

Last edited:
Queen Bee said:
Apparently there's a rumor going around that Jack will commit suicide during the season finale. :huh:

At the pace of this show and all of his miraculous deeds, I'll pull the trigger for him!

Just kidding!!!!!!!!!!!! Jack's a hero as is Dirk Pitt and Jack Ryan and 007.

Channel 7 are taking yonks to start showing season 4 over here...I might just have to downlaod all the episodes eventually if it looks more and more like they arent going to show it.

Off the topic!

Elisha is on Conan on the 5th....

Elisha + Conan = :drool:

:lmao:

bono_man2002 said:
Channel 7 are taking yonks to start showing season 4 over here...I might just have to downlaod all the episodes eventually if it looks more and more like they arent going to show it.

Off the topic!

Elisha is on Conan on the 5th....

Elisha + Conan = :drool:

:lmao:

Not to ruin it for you but get as much of her as you can 'cause she's mentioned once or twice during this current season...!

he wouldnt dare come near jack.. the man is a walking catastrophe! bringing death, dismemberment, torture and decapitation wherever he goes. no way chase is coming back:wink:

has Drudge been reading 24 scripts?

FEDS INVESTIGATE HUGE COMPUTER ATTACK; WORLDWIDE HUNT FOR 'STAKKATO'

1000s of computer systems serving U.S. military, NASA, prominent research labs have been penetrated by 'single intruder or a small band, apparently based in Europe'... MORE... Spokeswoman for White Sands Missile Range in New Mexico confirmed there has been 'unauthorized access'... Developing...

Any money on how they get rid of CTU Agent Burns for getting his mug on video? I suspect they toss him from the chopper they ordered for him...

Why or why did they let China Rep Chang into CTU to interrogate anyone of his chosing??? poor stupid Edgar...:yikes: he's the type running our country!

I woulda shot Marwan in the balls so he couldn't ever make any baby-terrorists......

Where do we think the missle went?

ONLY 2 episodes left...........................:)

Mr. BAW said:
Any money on how they get rid of CTU Agent Burns for getting his mug on video? I suspect they toss him from the chopper they ordered for him...

Why or why did they let China Rep Chang into CTU to interrogate anyone of his chosing??? poor stupid Edgar...:yikes: he's the type running our country!

I woulda shot Marwan in the balls so he couldn't ever make any baby-terrorists......

Where do we think the missle went?

ONLY 2 episodes left...........................:)

Although it was Burns face on the video, I think they are going to go after Jack.

You have to wonder about CTU...I mean does everyone have to enter via the comm centre :ohmy: Are there no other offices or does everyone get access into the restricted area.

The missile? I'm guessing NYC

And at least Audrey confirmed that the Secretary of Defense is in another building

2 more hours :hmm: Just how long does it take one of those rockets to get where it's going

phanan said:
The most interesting part of last night was next week's previews. The secretary of defense is back, and it looks like his son did indeed have something to do with everything...

somewhere in the beginning of this thread
I said the son was involved
:yes:

hmm how did the terrorists get their hands on A MISSILE capable of carrying a nuke in the first place? why wasnt anyone looking for it?

do you really think these guys will let a city turn into dust? unless they send jack to intercept and defuse the missile, thats how it looks to me :scratch:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom