MERGE --> Random DESCRIBE of Tesjte's Octagon Bar... + INTERVIEW what UR doing now

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
shari schultz said:
General Tour Discussions
:combust:

Ican'twaitIcan'twaitIcan'twaitIcan'twaitIcan'twaitIcan'twaitIcan'twaitIcan'twaitIcan'twaitIcan'twaitIcan'twait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wasn't excited about it until I watched that!!! Now I'm sitting here with a big stupid grin on my face! :D

:drool:

fah said:
Good evening :wave:

Work was stupid/busy today and it showed no signs of slowing down when I left at 7 pm :yikes:

I had Chinese food for dinner :drool:
It's almost a full moon, which explains a lot. :crazy: We were busy until the last few minutes, which is weird...we usually die around 6, especially when there are U2-induced flood warnings.

I had Chinese last night. :drool:

big stupid grin.........I have suffered from that since the 25th........NOT looking for a cure. I am glad I could pass this contagious little disease on.........

shari schultz said:
big stupid grin.........I have suffered from that since the 25th........NOT looking for a cure. I am glad I could pass this contagious little disease on.........
:drool: Bigstupidgrinitis...who needs a cure?!

what is going on in tour discussions

~really tired~

I actually stayed up to watch Conan....

I liked Edge talking about not understanding the Irish when they talk really fast :up: :giggle:

And it is AWESOME!!! :hyper:
fah said:
what is going on in tour discussions

~really tired~

I actually stayed up to watch Conan....

I liked Edge talking about not understanding the Irish when they talk really fast :up: :giggle:
That should become a regular thing on Conan! They're all so good at it!

They showed some clips of fans before and after the show in the preview and my One Campaign PSA could very well be on this DVD. :yikes: Sadly, it doesn't look like Laura the Party Girl will be, which is a bummer because I wanted to show everyone I know and get to say, "I KNOW HER!!!" :nerd:

Maybe Adam will have a REALLY juicy sssseeeecreeetttt...even better than Bono hitting them...hard!

Schmeg said:
They showed some clips of fans before and after the show in the preview and my One Campaign PSA could very well be on this DVD. :yikes: Sadly, it doesn't look like Laura the Party Girl will be, which is a bummer because I wanted to show everyone I know and get to say, "I KNOW HER!!!" :nerd:
That means I can shout, "I KNOW HER!!!"

Hey if Jennie can shout in a packed movie theater "That's my dorm!" I can shout I know her in the privacy of my home

So tell me is this seriously the new Randoom or what? I feel lost and left out since I havent been around. Did I start the other one of no reason? I didnt know about this thread and that it was supposed to be Randoom or some version of it at this point.

Kariann said:
So tell me is this seriously the new Randoom or what? I feel lost and left out since I havent been around. Did I start the other one of no reason? I didnt know about this thread and that it was supposed to be Randoom or some version of it at this point.
This is supposed to be all the chat threads in one big happy family (COEXIST!) but it appears to be just us in here with a few cameos from other chat thread dwellers on the early pages.

Kariann said:

:hug:

Schmeg said:

This is supposed to be all the chat threads in one big happy family (COEXIST!) but it appears to be just us in here with a few cameos from other chat thread dwellers on the early pages.

I wish someone would have told me! It's easier to find Randoooom when you pop in...this I just saw merge and didnt pay any attention.

it isn't really merged...

sorry for confusing you :reject:

I truly never meant to make this randoom. I don't understand why randoomers have given me so much shit for it.

Back
Top Bottom