Memphis International Airport Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lmao: Ok I've heard it all now....the dance remix of Bridge over Troubled Water!!! :lmao: Oh god it was SO BAD!!!

oh god the last thing i want to do is throw up when i'm not drunk and so i'll actually realise what's going on GODDAMMIT

(excuse the tmi, but hey).

I'm here! I'm extremely tired though, might just pass out peacefully on my keyboard.

May I ask why we're in Memphis International Airport? I'm sure there's a logical reason, but I don't lurk here THAT often :tongue:

'A' place...one single solitary place or do I storm up the fucking ranks? Hmm??

300 posts would get you up one place - past Wild. Just a little more than 300 and you'll pass Chass too.

Bye bye miss american pie.....

:lmao: Someone's on the mic and going "woo woo" in drunk kiwi/westie (yep they're Westies) fashion!!

May I ask why we're in Memphis International Airport? I'm sure there's a logical reason, but I don't lurk here THAT often :tongue:

Ian is a plane nerd in love with somebody in Memphis. :cute:/:barf:

I'm here! I'm extremely tired though, might just pass out peacefully on my keyboard.

:cute: Ahh....It must be love, love, love....nothing more, nothing less, love is the best.....

Een & Katie up a tree.....:silent:

Yep, it's all good and significant stuff....:shifty:

Hello there, Slopsy/Charlotte! Nice to see you posting. :wave:

Well, we're actually meant to be in Coffin Bay in South Australia, because it's my birthday tomorrow and I think Coffin Bay is awesome - but young Ian took us here instead, because he has a certain ladybeau from Memphis, and he'll be in this particular airport tomorrow. Lame location for the rest of us.

We're going to kill this sad sap thread in time for Bonnie's big day. :up:

Hello there, Slopsy/Charlotte! Nice to see you posting. :wave:

Well, we're actually meant to be in Coffin Bay in South Australia, because it's my birthday tomorrow and I think Coffin Bay is awesome - but young Ian took us here instead, because he has a certain ladybeau from Memphis, and he'll be in this particular airport tomorrow. Lame location for the rest of us.

:wave: Hello!
Ah, all becomes clear. :cute:
Happy birthday for tomorrow, as I intend to sleep all day tomorrow :yawn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom