Memphis International Airport Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm sure he probably hates them a lot now. i know i would.

I know how he feels. I nearly hated trains after my over-long jaunt to Queensland.

Though the main reason for that was the godawful bogans on my train, not train travel itself.

hey ali! :wave: yeah, unfortunately. but he will still be here today, anyway. plus he missed my migraine i finally just kicked now. though knowing my luck he'll just want to go straight to sleep now that i'm feeling better :lol:

Ack... Well, probably good that he missed the migraine, I guess!
They told us to avoid going to bed until it was normal bedtime in England, so we would adjust to the time zone quicker... that was pretty fun, since we landed at 6am London time. :crack:

I know how he feels. I nearly hated trains after my over-long jaunt to Queensland.

Though the main reason for that was the godawful bogans on my train, not train travel itself.
yeah, i bet! luckily the worst i've ever experienced on a plane or train was in august 2007, when we were flying back from vegas. we got grounded in little rock and had to hang out on the plane for a while. but i was in first class (i sure picked a great time to spend all that money on an upgrade!) so i was pretty comfy.

I had no jetlag when I flew to the US, but it helped that I arrived at about 10 or 11pm Nashville time.

No jetlag when I came home either, though. Landed on the Gold Coast at about lunchtime.

Ack... Well, probably good that he missed the migraine, I guess!
They told us to avoid going to bed until it was normal bedtime in England, so we would adjust to the time zone quicker... that was pretty fun, since we landed at 6am London time. :crack:
lol yeah.

ouch, that would be rough! i've been unlucky enough to never fly anywhere too far away so the most time difference i've ever had is flying somewhere two hours behind me. :mad:

:ohmy: How long has Ian been in transit now?
for two days now :lol: though one day was spent mostly sleeping in a hotel. so it's only been today that was rough, with the 8758527459832 connecting flights.

Damn you, Northwest!
i know! i always fly northwest but...:mad:

I had no jetlag when I flew to the US, but it helped that I arrived at about 10 or 11pm Nashville time.

No jetlag when I came home either, though. Landed on the Gold Coast at about lunchtime.
oooh, that's awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom