Memphis International Airport Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lmao:

You're the one that I want...ooh ooh ooh.....

Yep, they're SINGING it with the music at the neighbours.....

Oh man. So a bunch of us are having pizza (and a number of us are nerding it up using our laptops too; I'm not the only loser!) and telling stories of dodgy things that happened lately. One guy, his sister was at the petrol station the other day when some bloke tried to pick her up with the line "my thing is small but I know how to use it". :lmao:

Summer lovin' had me blast
Summer lovin' happened so fast

Tell me more, tell me more.....

Oh god it's all so terribly wrong!! :lmao:

NOISE CONTROL WHERE ARE YOU!?!?

Oh man. So a bunch of us are having pizza (and a number of us are nerding it up using our laptops too; I'm not the only loser!) and telling stories of dodgy things that happened lately. One guy, his sister was at the petrol station the other day when some bloke tried to pick her up with the line "my thing is small but I know how to use it". :lmao:

:lmao:.... better than asking her if she wanted him to 'fill her up'....:yikes:

:lmao:.... better than asking her if she wanted him to 'fill her up'....:yikes:

Turns out they then went and got fish and chips and the sleazy old cook left a note in the chips with his phone number. They aren't going back there in a hurry ...

Kim, you realise you're married to that? :tongue:

:lol: Well actually the honestly fantastic thing is Mr G DOES NOT SING!!! He'd rather DIE than be caught singing....:shifty: Mind you, him and the boys have done a full bottle of Mt Gay Rum in the last couple of hours....and the name of that rum, mixed with Abba and Grease is starting to make me feel slightly alarmed!! :yikes:

:lol: Well actually the honestly fantastic thing is Mr G DOES NOT SING!!! He'd rather DIE than be caught singing....:shifty: Mind you, him and the boys have done a full bottle of Mt Gay Rum in the last couple of hours....and the name of that rum, mixed with Abba and Grease is starting to make me feel slightly alarmed!! :yikes:

He's about to become the drunken singing sensation of Tuakau?

Summer lovin' had me blast
Summer lovin' happened so fast

Tell me more, tell me more.....

Oh god it's all so terribly wrong!! :lmao:

NOISE CONTROL WHERE ARE YOU!?!?

I once got noise controlled at one of my parties for similar "wonderful" music :reject: No idea why my street doesn't appreciate the Grease Megamix!

And wow, I totally just unlurked in the superthread. Don't eat me. :wave:

I once got noise controlled at one of my parties for similar "wonderful" music :reject: No idea why my street doesn't appreciate the Grease Megamix!

And wow, I totally just unlurked in the superthread. Don't eat me. :wave:

Slopsy!!!! :shocked:

:yippie: WELCOME!!!

Everyone, this is Slopsy....Slopsy, this is almost everyone! :lol:

Hi almost everyone! (I'm actually Charlotte, I have a ridiculous username :rolleyes: )
Life is pretty damn good, apart from being sunburned to the extent that I resemble a lobster and I worry that people will try to boil me alive!

Don't worry, I have pizza, so I'm not resorting to cyber-cannibalism this evening.

Also, greetings. :wave:

:shocked: You mean we don't get to see you eat anyone tonight Ax??? :tsk:

REFUND!!!!

Ooh I got sunburn today too Charlotte....from when I was petting the Alpaca's at a dudes place....long story....:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom