Meeanee, Napier, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're just jealous because you don't watch the lulz and entertainment that is Eurovision every year. :tsk:

I'm not talking to you until you give us a detailed opinion on Verka Serduchka. C'mon, we share some eastern bloc joy and all you can do is dodge, dodge, dodge!

He's an alright guy. I liked that song he did on Eurovision sometime ago. What else do you want me to say in this raging heat?

VLAD. You need one of these! And some vodka.

photoon311211at256pm.jpg

Damn it, I didn't make it to the end of "Manos": Hands Of Fate again. Makes me wonder how hopped up on sugar/caffeine I was the first time I watched it to stay awake for the whole thing. It gets to ToRgO's "SaCrIfIcE" and my brain just conks out completely.

Charlotte quote of the day: "There are all these truffles and ham in my way!"

This is a problem now? Mmm truffles and ham.

Probably not the wisest thing to do to encourage a teenager to drink, but I'll let you off because you're probably both intoxicated anyway. :lol:

I hope that Vlad's ginger ale helps with menstruation.

And I love Christmas leftovers.

ALL TEENAGERS HSOULD DRINK.

Oh my GOD Vlad. Seriously I've been drinking since I was out of the motherfucking WOMB and it's made my life fucking SUBLIME. What do you have against the pleasures of life anyway? I mean, if you had some indulgence you might actually find you like it and it's a good time and it doesn't harm anybody.

But SERIOUSLY, beeing a teenager and a young adult (and then an older adult, but I'm talking about these stages of life) is all about DRINKING ANF HAVING A GOOD TIME and not wasting your youth on stressing over things, just discovering sall that's good in the world. DISCOVER ALL THAT IS GOOD IN THE WORLD, VLAD. Don't waste your teenage years. I mean, I wasted mine a bit, not too much since I DRANK, and it's a huge regret. Don't be me when you're 24. Well, when you're 22. If you're me when you're 24 it's actually pretty sweet. But don't become Axver circa 2009.

That's my life advice. I may be drunk but it'll do you well because I'm honest when I'm drunk.

Yeah, I totally only started drinking this year when I turned 20. Stone cold sober until then :slant:

lol I wasn't having a go at you.

ALL TEENAGERS HSOULD DRINK.

Oh my GOD Vlad. Seriously I've been drinking since I was out of the motherfucking WOMB and it's made my life fucking SUBLIME. What do you have against the pleasures of life anyway? I mean, if you had some indulgence you might actually find you like it and it's a good time and it doesn't harm anybody.

But SERIOUSLY, beeing a teenager and a young adult (and then an older adult, but I'm talking about these stages of life) is all about DRINKING ANF HAVING A GOOD TIME and not wasting your youth on stressing over things, just discovering sall that's good in the world. DISCOVER ALL THAT IS GOOD IN THE WORLD, VLAD. Don't waste your teenage years. I mean, I wasted mine a bit, not too much since I DRANK, and it's a huge regret. Don't be me when you're 24. Well, when you're 22. If you're me when you're 24 it's actually pretty sweet. But don't become Axver circa 2009.

That's my life advice. I may be drunk but it'll do you well because I'm honest when I'm drunk.

I think I should avoid the superthread from now on.

STOP HAVING YOUR PERIOD.

Seriously Vlad all you stress about is fucking high school when you should be out having a good time.

What is your problem anyway? Why do you hate alcohol? Why do you hate sex? You're not even a Christian to have some fucked up explanation for why they're so wrong. Just RELAX and enjoy life.

I don't want you out of the Superthread. I don't want anything to come between us. I actually think you're a cool guy, a guy who's smart and interested in a lot of really cool things and who's going to go places. I do. I just want you to stop being so judgemental, and to stop being so goddamn narrowminded in your approach to so many things that regular, normal, intelligent, fun people enjoy. You're just irrationally excluding things from your life and I don't even UNDERSTAND.

I mean, if you've tried various alcohols and you don't like the taste, cool. Don't drink them. If you've had sex and didn't like it, cool. Don't do it. But don't fucking act like they're bogan or uncivilised things to do, because they're two of the most common and popular and genuinely WONDERFUL pleasures in life and I don't know why you judge people so hard for it, or why you act as if it's so bad for teenagers (or adults) to do. I mean, what do you think people should be doing?

Christ, I didn't want to have an argument on NYE. I just want drunken good times. Without condescension if that can be arranged.

Wooo 2011 rocked! Send it out in style!

It's nice to have a relaxed night in for NYE, with some excellent company and some excellent food and some Black Books and some good music :up: Fuckyeah 2011. 2012, please bring me more Alcest.

Don't stop posting. It's just you act like it all the time! Like whenever Danny or I mention alcohol, you're all "Silly Ax/Cobbler". I don't even.

And your whole thing about teenagers and not drinking. What!

'Spesh on NYE. This night of all nights is the time to just relax and have good times. We've got such good drunktimes music cranking here, I love it. I've loved 2011. Riidculously better than I thought it would be. I hope it treated you and the rest of the thread well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom