Me I'm on the outside tell me DESCRIBE away

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^^ It's the first story I've wrote with A) Only 3 people in the whole thing and B) A Complete lack of action, except the slap:wink:

I just hope he believes I wrote it

^ too bad it ain't on the computer then :wink:

^:| It's completely the opposite here...teachers HATE it when we don't type our work.

^ We are not allowed type it, everything is hand written because that's the way it has to be in the exam(Leaving Cert)

^But I'll have to put up with my parents + brother. :|

Althought it is nice to have my own room...I don't know how I would deal with a roommate.

right lol

omg i'll be back...I have to buy another poster there's a huge empty space

> Anyone heard of hellogoodbye? looks like i'm seeing them in concert and and I've never heard of them. :|

^^:sigh: because my lovely friend thought I said 'yes' to going to the concert instead of "i'll think about it" and she already bought tickets...and I'd feel bad ditching her.

^They sound like those bands.... :|

Stupid cell phone camera :( Sorry the pictures are blurry

wall1.jpg

The whole thing

wall2.jpg

upper right

wall3.jpg

lower right

wall4.jpg

lower left

I figured the shawshank redemption one was big enough not to need another picture but clockwise from the top the posters are

Shawshank Redemption, A Series of Unfortunate Events (came with the book I bought today) Harry Potter, U2, Rocky horror picture show, The Labyrinth, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, and four more Harry Potter pictures

Back
Top Bottom