McLaren nabs Alonso!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cobl04

45:33
Just in case anyone cares, McLaren have signed on Renault Champion Fernado Alonso for 2006. This means either Raikkonen or Montoya will have to leave. Personally, I hope it's Montoya. Raikkonen/Alonso would be unbeatable in a good car.

Yeah, Massa with Michael for 2006.........................
But wait, I've seen now you thought Alonso signed for 2006....................he signed for 2007. This season he'll stay at renault.
:wink:

Toyota offered a deal for 100 million dollars for Kimi............they wont take him away from us anyway, dreamers...................
Kimi comes to us!

wow, I had no clue this happened, I'm glad I noticed this thread

shocking news

Michael and Ferrari are just one thing, the perfect binom, although we had the worst season of our formula 1 history last year. But one thing is for sure, there will pass many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many light years until there will be another team dominating for 6 years in a row......................................but with changing tyres rule, ferrari can win again already this year. The main problem last year were the Bridgestone tyres, which went bad lap after lap, contrariwise to Michelin...........................

babyman said:
Michael and Ferrari are just one thing, the perfect binom, although we had the worst season of our formula 1 history last year. But one thing is for sure, there will pass many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many light years until there will be another team dominating for 6 years in a row......................................but with changing tyres rule, ferrari can win again already this year. The main problem last year were the Bridgestone tyres, which went bad lap after lap, contrariwise to Michelin...........................

Ferrari fans and their strong faith in their team.. It's just touching to see. :p

But time we'll have to wait and see. Anything can happen in Formula 1. Ferrari might even win next year. I just hope that next year will be a good year for F1 and all of their fans. Not just the fans of one or two teams...

Adam'sbaby said:

Ferrari fans and their strong faith in their team.. It's just touching to see. :p

But time we'll have to wait and see. Anything can happen in Formula 1. Ferrari might even win next year. I just hope that next year will be a good year for F1 and all of their fans. Not just the fans of one or two teams...

we never die..........................:wink: :wink:

I think that this season is gonna be better. I doubt Alonso will have the same luck of last season, I would be very happy if Ferrari wins again, but from a sporting point of view it would be the time for Kimi and McLaren to win, they were definitely the best last year.......................all the motor failures that poor Kimi had just gave the title to Renault and Alonso.
I'm not saying they didn't deserve it, but the ones in Woking and Stuttgart just would have deserved it more...........
I'm confident about Honda and Toyota, Rubens Barrichello, Jenson Button, Jarno Trulli and Ralf Schumacher will have good machines, and most of all they havew thirst to win. It's gonna be a great season, if only the manual gear would come back

:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom