McDonald's is 50 today!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well can I remember the sheer excitement of a visit to South Dublin's first McDonalds soon after it opened, some time in the dim and distant early 80's.

Yes we might have been a poor and relatively backward small island off the west coast of Europe, ravaged by unemployment and emigration, but by gum did we queue up for a slice of good wholesome Americana.

Wolving those byootiful burgers down, imagine our surprise half a hour after returning home that our hunger pangs were, well, totally and utterly undiminished.

JessicaAnn said:
Try the special sauce.

ronald_main.jpg

I'm Lovin It!

:( :( :( that guy is awful :( :(

..... so is the food...... we have some MD's here in Bogotá and nobody goes there for regular lunch, you only see desperate parents with creepy little kids running around..

Muggsy said:

:( :( :( that guy is awful :( :(

..... so is the food...... we have some MD's here in Bogotá and nobody goes there for regular lunch, you only see desperate parents with creepy little kids running around..

Ronald always reminds me of Pennywise! Who to be perfectly honest, scared the :censored: out of me when I first saw "It"! :lol:

1045943647_SPennywise.JPG

Disneyland

turns 50 also

""the biggest celebration in Disney history as we celebrate our 50th Anniversary. The Happiest Homecoming On Earth begins May 5, 2005.""

deep said:
Disneyland

turns 50 also

""the biggest celebration in Disney history as we celebrate our 50th Anniversary. The Happiest Homecoming On Earth begins May 5, 2005.""

Oh...here we go again..why do we need another celebration of Disneyland..they always have celebrations!

But whatever...I've never been to Disneyland...so what do I know?

Back
Top Bottom