mcdonalds anyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
gal_env_agr_09.jpg

gal_env_agr_06.jpg

skin.jpg

here ronnie talks to children

attractionsc.jpg

"today you eat my burgers - tommorow you'll be my burgers!"

you're goshdarn trying to turn me into a vegetarian, aren't you? :angry:
I gotta tell you I'm *this* close to becoming one.....and those images...:der:

Last edited:
any thing that casts a shadow? Well goshdarn that mean you wouldn't eat plants either. :crack: in fact...wtf would you eat? :der:
I'm debating on eating only fish...and these pics arent helping. :der:
Whoa, that's alot of Mcdonalds, bear. :barf:

Actually, I think that the conditions in those slaughterhouses are quite sanitary in comparison to Bad Ronnie's McSlaughterhouse. I don't want to go into too many gory details but I'm pretty sure he is breaking every health regulation in the book. The only reason he doesn't get shut down is that the USDA is doing the ronald too.

yertle-the-turtle said:
I'm not a meat is murder kind of person, but I don't eat at McDonald's anymore. Why? Because the food gives me digestive problems.

I do eat at Burger King's though.

The only thing I like from McDonald's is their breakfasts and ice cream. For breakfast I usually get the bacon, egg and cheese biscuit minus the bacon. I'm not a vegetarian, but I just don't like their meat. And as far as Burger King...I don't really like the food there and rarely eat there. I dunno, something about the fake char-broiled flavor I don't like...at least it tastes fake to me :shrug:

Originally posted by Calluna
Actually, I think that the conditions in those slaughterhouses are quite sanitary in comparison to Bad Ronnie's McSlaughterhouse.

As far as what Calluna said, I agree with what she said about the conditions in slaughterhouses. I grew up on a farm that was a working dairy when my dad was a kid. While we didn't slaughter any animals on our farm, my dad did sell them at auction, and I have seen slaughterhouses.

You got sweet meats for Bad Ronnie? Drop them by the door and I'll get to mincing. I don't care where it comes from, just as long as it's tender.

Do the goddam Ronald, kids! Today's consumers are tomorrow's mincemeat, all in the true spirit of recycling. Waste not, want not.

Don't be stupid.

I worked at McDonald's for the past 7 months. I've seen the meat and bun plants first-hand. It's totally sanitary. There's nothing weird in the food. If there was, the USDA/Canadian Food Inspection Agency would shut them down. No doubt about it.

So, I repeat: Don't be an idiot.

Back
Top Bottom