mcdonalds anyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
and bad grammar. dear deathy, if you're going to teach english, then please remember that the contraction is 'you're' and not 'your'. :wink:

anyway, back on topic, i love mcdonald's. it's just that lately the food's been making me ill so i've stopped eating there.

Bad Ronnie said:
Uncle Ronnie's special white sauce is a trade secret.

You wanna know exactly what's in the special sauce? Thousand-Island salad dressing and relish. Nothing gross or disgusting (unless you don't like thousand-island dressing or relish).

I think this was, you know, a humourous thread. Not, like, a serious discussion about McDonalds or anything.

But I could be wrong.

Kieran McConville said:
I think this was, you know, a humourous thread. Not, like, a serious discussion about McDonalds or anything.

But I could be wrong.

exactly, and may i remind everyone that humour is never a reflection on the perception of the principle. never.

yertle-the-turtle said:
and bad grammar. dear deathy, if you're going to teach english, then please remember that the contraction is 'you're' and not 'your'. :wink:

Right on Yertle. The rampant and improper use of the possessive form of your and their makes me ponder certain things... like whether it was a waste of my money to sponsor Bear's 4 years at McDonald's Community College. Although, the convocation ceremonies were definitely worth the 8 pecos admission!

Sweet Nudist Meats :up:

Naughty little boy

DaveC said:

You wanna know exactly what's in the special sauce? Thousand-Island salad dressing and relish. Nothing gross or disgusting (unless you don't like thousand-island dressing or relish).

:shame: - Corporate secrets.

Is that a breeze, or a AX being swung?

'Twasn't me who stirred the wind,
but most likely one that discovered therein.
Your crime has been exposed dear zoney,
now apologize for your ill tact and class,
before everyone can smell the smell
eminating from your...

little help?
What rhymes with class, with which things eminate from?

Hmmm...

:eyebrow:

I only eat raw foods and have done so for the past 3 months.

Only raw vegetables, nothing cooked over 100 degrees.

Back
Top Bottom