Mayo or Miracle Whip?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mayo or Miracle Whip?

• Mayo

Votes: 27 44.3%
  • Miracle Whip

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • neither

Votes: 18 29.5%

• Total voters
Gonna have to go with Mayo on this one. Miracle Whip is too sweet for me. bleh.

However, if red wine vinegar and olive oil are available, I'll take those over mayo. :)

Where's the "both" choice? I like mayo when I go to Subway but MW on regular sandwiches, usually.

Neither. I use a product called "Nayonaise" which is soy based and attainable at most natural food stores. It looks like Mayo, tastes like mayo-but is healthier than mayo or Miracle Whip in that it has zero fat, zero cholesterol and loads of protein. I just used it in a brocolli dip recipe while entertaining some friends and they couldn't tell the difference.

I highly recommend it if you can eat soy based products-the only difference you'll notice is in the long term health benefits you'll gain my consuming it!

I love the taste of mayo but I've haven't eaten it in a few years -- actually since the day I watched my aunt make it from scratch. Vegetable oil and eggs. Blech! :barf:

pub crawler said:
I love the taste of mayo but I've haven't eaten it in a few years -- actually since the day I watched my aunt make it from scratch. Vegetable oil and eggs. Blech! :barf:

mom always made it from scratch back in the day. indeed, some of my memories of being in America on furlough are centered around the unique taste of mayo from a jar bought from a store. :lol:

My family has used Miracle Whip since I was little...growing up, I always thought it was just a type of Mayo. *lol* I never knew the difference.

I agree with Sicy Miracle Whip tastes funny and not like mayo! The only thing I can stand it on is a turkey club with bacon, for some reason that's good, but everything else, it's just too strong and weird tasting. *shudders at the thought of it in tuna*

I like Mayo on burgers, sandwiches, everything you can put it on or in, even on bananas!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom