mattgnavy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

carrieluvv

Refugee
i wanted to address ya direct but whatever.
myhusband was in 14 yrs as an airframer and now cant even walk without "assistance"

he cant even fall back on his trade(which he loved) because he couldnt and wouldnt put the public at risk

just wanted to give ya ashout out

I hope you were lucky enough to get some disability out of the military. They ignored me (herniated discs in my lower back) and I got frustrated and stopped trying to pursue it. So now I am out thousands of dollars in medical and physical therapy bills. On the plus side I have managed to get things somewhat back in order as long as I maintain a strict stretching and low impact exercise program (swimming has done wonders), but I still have to be very careful.

you HAVE to keep trying .....
how long were you in for?
overall my husband was found 30% disabled
which i dont think was that great but it was better than 10% and a golden handshake which is what they were saying at first.

I hope you will find a way to keep trying to get what you have coming to you. dont give up dude

an airframer fixes all the things on the outside of the plane
the corrosion, paints the plane, creates panels , washes it
anything involving the outside of the aircraft
first for c-9s then c 130s
my husband was also the person in charge of the masks people wore while painting which was very important so they wouldnt breathe in the fumes and stuff & die & shit
they had to be specially fitted for each person

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom