mathamatician time!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
what do these names have in common?

once you figure it out, post and let everyone know.

it may appear difficult at first, but there is more than one right answer. if 2 or more persons get the answer correct, i will uncover my adults only web page which i have been busy working on for nearly 5 years.

alright here goes...

shawn antoski

john macyntire

tim hunter

brian glynn

nathan lafayette

-----

what do they all have in common?

ofcourse theyre all male...

but what do these males who PLAY(ED) hockey have in common?

this is the wrong forum, definately. what was i thinking.

they all played for the canucks of vancouver, british columbia at one point or another. were they ever there in the same year or period though?

i remember mcintyre being the team fave in 92-93 i think and antoski being a bit player.

koby!! you nailed it!

however, i was looking for precisely "they all played for the canucks when they made it to the finals in 94" or something to that effect, but your close enough.

i have no reward for you, not even that adults only website i promised before....ya guessed it...it doesnt exist.

anyway, koby i hope your life is enriched from this experience.

I was at game 6 of the Stanley Cup Playoffs back in '94 when all of the above mentioned guys played for Vancouver. That's right, game 6, the BEST game the Canucks have ever played!! Who's your hero now? :madspit:

angel, remember when you were on my the a is what msn? then you deleted me.

but remember when i was on? :drool: :drool:

now THOSE were the days!

game 6 was very rock and or roll.

i watched the entire series again this winter, man was that awesome when bure was there.

p.s. angels sucks

ach vowdie der morge val haven!!

da vota chempt!!!! da vota chempt!!!!!!

sprecken die sassy!!!! sprecken!!! SPRECKEN die sassy!!!!!

im thrilled at the prospect of using all my long lost handles again, because apparently they all are way behind in their post counts.

i will be sure to correct this error shortly.

didn't you....didn't i ask you that you didn't think this was a sports question? Or didn't you understand that i didn't think this was a math question...didnt you think....did you or did you not...perhaps your mathematical mind equated that since these guys played hockey and wore numbers on their Jerseys that it some how equates to a winning team?

*scoffs at daafish and makes a rude gesture

your rhetoric is beyond repair.

im going to bed now.

*kisses

Back
Top Bottom