Match5: 1st Round : Aragon V Zorro

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_man2002

Blue Crack Addict
james bond one the last round, quite comfotabley with 6 votes to 1, previous roud winners are : Neo, Freddy Kruger & Gandalf, have all made it to the round of 8
so that brings us the the 3rd last match of the opening round...
this ones bettween
Aragon (Lord Of The Rings) and Zorro (Mask Of Zorro)

i go Aragon.....maybe a tougher opponent next round ;)

ARAGON...
- he has a better costume
- he is the King of the Middle Earth, bigger than California
- He has a better Sword that shines when the orcs are near (the sword of Zorro just can make ZZzzz)
- He has a prettier girlfriend (Arwen)
- He is half elve...

Aragorn fo shizzle.

B-man, send me the list of all the matchups and I'll make you a cool playoff-tree style chart to help you and everyone else keep track of it.

Aragorn all the way

Doesn't he have 2 girlfriends? Arwen and that other chick? From the second movie? The one whose uncle was possesed by Sauran or something? Yeah you know who.

DaveC said:
B-man, send me the list of all the matchups and I'll make you a cool playoff-tree style chart to help you and everyone else keep track of it.

that would be great, i'll just need your adress first and i'll send it off to you

aragon wins, quite easily, but thats what i expected.
next round will be up in a jifffi

discothequeLP said:
Aragorn all the way

Doesn't he have 2 girlfriends? Arwen and that other chick? From the second movie? The one whose uncle was possesed by Sauran or something? Yeah you know who.

Eowyn

She's not his girlfriend though. There was never any chemistry in the book. :down: I always hated her character.

He's loyal to his girl Arwen. And that's what makes Aragorn rock even more. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom