Marble Bar, Western Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This last song sounds like it's trying to have some epic ending :lol:

That is truly the worst attempt I've ever heard at somebody trying to be insightful or meaningful. Even Brokencyde didn't fail that hard with I'm Sorry.

That is truly the worst attempt I've ever heard at somebody trying to be insightful or meaningful. Even Brokencyde didn't fail that hard with I'm Sorry.

They had a electronic house anthem going at the end their though, probably the most redeeming part of the whole album. Far too little far too late though

Good review Ax, I just fixed the spelling and grammar in my one, probably should do that before publishing it but whatever

In yours, I particularly loved "if they're buying you drinks it's because they want you to have alcohol poisoning". :laugh:

Yeah, though I don't actually expect it to be horrible.

I expect something droning. I like some drone from time to time, so here's hoping it's not bullshit or boring, despite the title's hilarity.

Downloading now ... this may take a while. 40 minutes. :sigh:

Casual fan I suppose. I enjoy Marquee Moon, especially See No Evil. Haven't checked out anything else, though. I hear Adventure is good?

Adventure is good, it's no Marquee Moon. I think it's overlooked too much by fans but it's not lost classic all the same

That's the gist of what I've heard from other people too. I guess I should check it out sometime.

Righto, I've made up my mind, I'm going to go and see Dimmer tonight. $21, that's pretty good to see one of my musical heroes, even if he's not playing with the Straitjacket Fits any more.

Better pop up the road to get some actual cash in case I want to buy any merch. I'll do it now while Bullshit Boring Drone Band is downloading. It's going really slow ... wake up, Mediafire (America)!

Go oooon, U-Wen. :up:

OK, I'm off to get money, wine, and visit the post office. John, my download's got about 25-35 minutes to go (it keeps changing), and I should be back before then.

I'm back. And the download seems to have frozen in my absence, ugh. :crack:

Not bad. Had an awesome night last night. Of course, any night when I can yell "I see Mullen butt!" at the top of my lungs and NOT look insane is a good night.

Appreciating your anal-retentive attention to detail when I looked up a soundcheck.

Yourself?

Hah, which soundcheck?

I'm just trying to escape the heat. It didn't feel so bad when I left the house, but it's one of those warm days that sneaks up on you, and I was dying by the time I got home.

John, if you're still around, I'm almost finished downloading Bullshit Boring Drone Band ...

Back
Top Bottom