Manganui-o-te-Ao River, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:up: Thats not too shabby.

Shame they only did like ONE performance, or something....(right?)
Nah, it's still going nightly through Nov 15th. My mom just won't allow me to go. Even though I'm 24 and I have my own money and I'm perfectly capable of taking care of myself. Well, tbh, I haven't asked, but if she wouldn't let me go overnight one night to Phoenix for the Green Day concert there, there's no point in even thinking about asking about going to Berkeley, ffs. I'm hoping Dave and I get married soon so I can get out from under her thumb.

Did you get to see my blog from my concert in SLC? I took about a billion pictures and posted nearly all of them.

Nah, it's still going nightly through Nov 15th. My mom just won't allow me to go. Even though I'm 24 and I have my own money and I'm perfectly capable of taking care of myself. Well, tbh, I haven't asked, but if she wouldn't let me go overnight one night to Phoenix for the Green Day concert there, there's no point in even thinking about asking about going to Berkeley, ffs. I'm hoping Dave and I get married soon so I can get out from under her thumb.

Did you get to see my blog from my concert in SLC? I took about a billion pictures and posted nearly all of them.

Oh Ok, see I thought it might have only been a one off, maybe twice thing.

I did see your blog, some awesome photo's, I can't wait for December! :hyper:

Oh Ok, see I thought it might have only been a one off, maybe twice thing.

I did see your blog, some awesome photo's, I can't wait for December! :hyper:

Yeah, no. And every time I get an email saying that they've extended performances, I want to curl up into a little ball and cry.

Still the best night of my life. Making Tré laugh is my favourite memory.

Yeah, no. And every time I get an email saying that they've extended performances, I want to curl up into a little ball and cry.

Still the best night of my life. Making Tré laugh is my favourite memory.

Haha, I Saw a security card at one of the nightclubs the other night, that looked just like Tre. Now I didn't have that much to drink, but boy she looked pretty close!

Did they play "Take A Bow"?

Muse's set at the last few gigs has been:

1. Uprising
2. Map Of The Problematique
3. Supermassive Black Hole
4. Hysteria
5. Undisclosed Desires
6. Unnatural Selection
7. Starlight
8. Time Is Running Out

Disappointed they've dropped Plug-in Baby.

Coulda been Tré in drag.

:hmm:

Muse's set at the last few gigs has been:

1. Uprising
2. Map Of The Problematique
3. Supermassive Black Hole
4. Hysteria
5. Undisclosed Desires
6. Unnatural Selection
7. Starlight
8. Time Is Running Out

Disappointed they've dropped Plug-in Baby.

Damn, that set needs some PIB.

As for me, things have been okay, just the same old same old, routine.

:hyper: Work is over in ten minutes! I feel like I've been here forever.

Muse was FANTASTIC. Ax, you're saying that HAS been the set the last few nights? I SWEAR I saw Knights of Cydonia in the setlist a couple days ago. Realy fucking broke my heart they didn't play it last night.

Muse was FANTASTIC. Ax, you're saying that HAS been the set the last few nights? I SWEAR I saw Knights of Cydonia in the setlist a couple days ago. Realy fucking broke my heart they didn't play it last night.

Knights of Cydonia WAS in the set, yes. It was last done in Charlottesville, same goes for Plug-in Baby.

Drowning Man :drool: I haven't heard this song in ages, it feels like.

I only mentioned TAB cause it's the only Muse song I could remember on command. I also enjoy it a whole hell of a lot.

I heard that once in some fruity song.

That was a lame pun and I apologise.

I'm out for the night. :wave: Have a good one, everybody.

That joke was a right lemon, Reggo. :wave:

Back
Top Bottom