Manganui-o-te-Ao River, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, my word, this would be beyond hilarious. I'd just give you money (or more probably, buy you lunches) for marks decent enough that they wouldn't be scrutinised or something.

Also, we'd probably end up talking about something completely unrelated and annoying the entire tute group... or be the only two people talking (like last time).

Haha, good but not suspicious marks in exchange for poutine?

Oh man, it'd be excellent. It'd be such a great tute group. We'd turn it into a discussion about hats or something.

And that tute group last year was pretty good ... wonder if David Reisenbigler is still around. He was a great guy.

Oh my word, the new Nikon D3S has an ISO range expandable to 102,400. That's pretty much equivalent to sitting in a room with no light AT ALL and taking a photo, and being able to see stuff.

Holy fuck!

But imagine the digital noise.

Haha, good but not suspicious marks in exchange for poutine?

Oh man, it'd be excellent. It'd be such a great tute group. We'd turn it into a discussion about hats or something.

And that tute group last year was pretty good ... wonder if David Reisenbigler is still around. He was a great guy.

Yeah, it'd be hilarious. We must try to make it happen now!

And I suspect David's probably gone off to the US to advise Obama on how to deal with China, or something. Speaking of which, I have this tutor now for a white-collar crime subject who's campaigning in European politics and has met some weird and wonderful people... takes all sorts to make uni tutors, it seems.

Holy fuck!

But imagine the digital noise.

Oh, I can imagine it, but imagine sitting in a dark room, taking a photo without flash and then being able to see what was in front of you!

Yeah, it'd be hilarious. We must try to make it happen now!

And I suspect David's probably gone off to the US to advise Obama on how to deal with China, or something. Speaking of which, I have this tutor now for a white-collar crime subject who's campaigning in European politics and has met some weird and wonderful people... takes all sorts to make uni tutors, it seems.

I'll ask to be a tutor in any course, any course at all, just to make this happen!

Hah! We should see if David's still around ... speaking of Davids, there's also a David Slucki around who you probably have never had, but he got stuck with me in THREE courses and he's great.

Oh, I can imagine it, but imagine sitting in a dark room, taking a photo without flash and then being able to see what was in front of you!

Oh, it's awesome. It's one of those ideas that probably shouldn't seem good, but it is via sheer insanity.

Anyway, before I spontaneously disappear, where shall we meet tomorrow, and when?

I finish class at 1pm, it's a class near Elizabeth St, so I'll grab the 19 or 59 and try to be at Lord of the Fries by 1:15. Good for you?

No, she's working from home tomorrow, so she misses out.

Right, well, sounds good then. Also, there's a Lord of the Fries under construction in Melbourne Central, but from what I remember it's not finished yet.

See you tomorrow, then!

Hello Liam.

Goodbye Liam. :wave:

The world needs more Lords of the Fries. I vote for one in Brunswick West.

See you tomorrow, U-Wen. :wave:

manually sorting through tori setlists, creating my own database, while at work.

This is what happens when you're at work on your birthday!

What sort of harem member would I be if I didn't start your birthday thread? :sexywink:

Yeah, I'm trying to finish organizing my 2009 albums list, and I'm at this one. It's not a BAD album so to speak. But Good Lord! The story in "A Nightmare to Remember" starts kind of cool and all, and then you get to the final verse:

How can you prepare
For what would happen next?
No son should ever
Have to see his father such a mess
It's a miracle he lived
It's a blessing no one died
By the grace of god above
Everyone survived

HOW METAL! Now, if this is based on some true story or something, I'll back off. Otherwise....omg weaksauce.

Back
Top Bottom