Mandy Patinkin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Everlastinglove

War Child
Ola! :)

Are their any Mandy fans in here?
Readers from America probably recognize him more as a singer than an actor! But he's both! A broadway star! Which includes both!
Readers outside the USA probably know him for his role as Dr. Jeffrey Geiger in Chicago Hope!

I think he's great and only would like to know if there are more fans....... :D

"My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father.... prepare to die!"
"I do not think that word means what you think it means."
"Fezzick - Help meeee!! He's getting away!!"
etc, etc, etc :happy: :happy: :happy:

Mandy Patinkin - much accomplished performer that he is - will ALWAYS be Inigo Montoya to me! :yes::heart: :D

nbcrusader said:
I remember seeing him in Evita decades ago. An awesome talent!

i wonder if i saw him, too.

at the Shubert, in Century City with Patti LaPond in the lead?

i am a MP fan, also.

Late 70's.

We were visiting my uncle here in California (I lived in Ohio at the time). It was my first "Broadway" show.

Yes, Patti LuPone and Mandy Patinkin

:up:

Sunday in the Park is his best, though. I'm an admitted Sondheim groupie so my opinion may be biased. :)

originally posted by BluRmGrl
Mandy Patinkin - much accomplished performer that he is - will ALWAYS be Inigo Montoya to me!

Yep, same here!

Wow, I am amaced!
I always thought I am the only fan! Well, at least in my friendarea, I AM! Unfortunatelly! :sad: But I cam live with that! :)
This man is a part of my life since about 10 years (and I am not that old! :D)! AND, I don't live in the US! There are not many people outside the USA who know him, I guess! Which is bad!
I love him singing and acting and smiling and everything...... :wink:
I first saw him in Chicago Hope and I will always remember the first scene of this series because it's with him! :)
I love his character in it! Geiger is just GREAT! :)

Well, and I've seen Yentl (of course - did I want to see his arse.....), Impromtu, Lulu on the bridge, Dick Tracy, Alien Nation and The princes bride.

And of course, I have CDs! I love Dress Casual! The Evening Primrose duet with Bernadette Peters is so amacing! I love her voice, too!
I ALWAYS wanted to sing with him. Don't know why! Yeah, well, I know.... :D Or the duet in Sunday in the park with George! Gosh.....! GREAT!
I also like Sondheim very much! He's great.... Who need Webber when you have Sondheim! :)

Back
Top Bottom